Jimin and jungkook

Jungkook- soo the plan is that we will kidnap yoongi hyung and we will snatch his phone and call one of the hyungs ask for money then lastly we will call you and talk to you and tell you to come otherwise we will kill him than you have to come and fight with us and save yoongi hyung and than you will become hero in his eyes and than you will say " ohh yoongi are you okay i thought I'm going to lose you " while crying and you have to hug him and than he will ask you
" why were you worried about me " than you have to say
" because I love you stupid" and then he will say the same to you like I love you too and then you can date him.

( He was smiling proudly and was feeling like he was living in that moment and on the other hand jimin and yn were look at him with the most dirty or weird face they ever made)

Jimin- are you for real jungkook?

Yn-that's why I say he is a dickhead.

Jungkook-why are you soo interested in my dick ?

Yn-ohhh shut up jk

They both start shouting at each other gaining weird looks from the person who was passing.

Jimin-you both stfu

Jimin-well it's not a bad idea yn.

Yn-are you serious jimin.

Jimin-but we can try that if this didn't work we will do something else . Maybe?

Yn- if you say soo let's do it.

Jimin- soo when should we do that?

Jungkook- tomorrow okay. ( He gives a thumbs up to everyone)

🤝

Jimin- do we really have to do that jungkook?

Jungkook- yess hyung.

Jimin- it's not too late we can run from there.

Jungkook- oh shut up hyung we are already here and let me ask him where he is.

so basically now they are standing infront of the restaurant yoongi works as a delivery boy.

Jungkook pulls out his phone and calls yoongi and after a few rings he picks up the call.

OTP

" Hyung where are u ?"

" At work jungkook. What happened?"

" Nothing happens just tell me the exact location."

" I'm leaving for a delivery in a few minutes in an xxxx hotel."

" Ohhh okay hyung drive safely byeeee"

"By....."

Before he could complete his sentence jungkook hung up the call

Jungkook- hyung is going towards the xxxx hotel."

Jimin- let's goo

Time skip

Jimin- look jungkook that is yoongi's scooter right?

Jungkook- yeahh hyung look look yoongi hyung is coming.

They both were hiding behind a tree in front of the hotel when they saw yoongi is coming they both put some chloroform in a cloth and starts
walking slowly in yoongi's direction.

Jimin- jungkook do you still think this is a good idea? ( He said in a low voice)

Jungkook- hyung it's too late now. ( He chuckled)

Soo they put that cloth on yoongi's nose and mouth. He tried to free himself but fainted bcoz of chloroform.

🐈‍⬛

Jimin- he is still unconscious. ( He was worried about the older ones)

Jungkook- nahh i think he is dead. ( He said as if this was his regular job)

Jimin- you know that if jin hyung got to know what we are doing with yoongi he will run behind us with his pink pan even in our sweet dreams.

Jungkook- hyung they are not sWeEt DrEaMs they will become nightmares.

Jimin- YOU...... okay leave this let's talk to yn first we need to tell her everything.

Jungkook hummed and jimin pulled his phone out from his pocket and called yn.

OTP

Jimin- hey yn where are you?

Yn- inside the building you told me to come. Why?

Jimin- are you coming to meet us?
Yn-nahh I'm sitting in the toilet.

Jimin- a toilet seriously yn? ( He made a weird face) and may i know what you are doing inside a ToiLEt ?

Yn- pee why you wanna join?

Jimin- fuck you. You only think about doing pee do you even know I'm risking my life for you.......

( He said while wiping his fake tears.

Yn- first of all I don't think about pee, pee thinks about me that's why she comes after every five minutes.

Second of all good luck with your life.

Jimin- i.....

He brings his phone infront of him

Jimin- she hung up without listening to me.

Jungkook- hyung just accepts the fact that you are jamless that's why no one likes to talk to you for more than five minutes.

Jimin- you know what jungkook

( jungkook hummed again looking at his hyung who was smiling at him ) FUCK YOU.

Jungkook was about to say something but they both Heard a noise they both looked in the direction of their yoongi hyung Who was tied up in a chair with ropes and was gaining his consciousness.

they both wore their mask and hats already dressed in black outfit looking like they were from a mafia group and was on there missions.

Yoongi opens his eyes only to find two men dressed up in all black wearing a mask and hat looking at him he found their bodies familiar and said

Yoongi- jungkook and jimin ?

______________________________________