Confession

Seokjin's pov

I was getting ready because we had to go to yoongi's apartment for the decoration.

Yes we are going to decorate his apartment and everyone was doing the work I told them like the maknae line was out for buying cake and decoration stuff , me namjoon and jhope are in charge of food and drinks and for yn.

She is very nervous bcoz she have to propose him she told us after coming from the work she will buy his favourite flowers for him I was deep in thought when I received a phone call the caller ID said YOONGI'S name

Picking up the call and putting on my ear I heard his voice.

" Hyung?"

( He was sounding sad?)

"Hello yoongi what happened?"

" Nothing I was just Miss you"

" You miss me why?"

( I don't have a good feeling about this )

" Nothing I'm just glad I got a friend like you in this lifetime "

No no no no no DON'T tell me he is thinking of doing that again?

" Yoongi where are you?"

( I panicked)

" You don't need to know hyung "

" Why ? Where are you tell me now "

" Hyung I'm hanging up I'm tired i need to sleep "

" Yoo...."

( Before i could say anything he hung up the call)

I panicked and i called the person who came in my mind first...........YN

OTP

" Hello jin?"

" Yn where are you?"

" At work why?"

" Yoongi "

i poused and didn't know how to put that into words

" What happened to him jin tell me fast I'm worried"

she was worried I can tell that

" Maybe he is thinking to attempt suicide"

" WHAT? ARE YOU SERIOUS JIN"

" yes I'm serious he called me and told me he miss me and he want to sleep bcoz he is tired he was sounding sad and I'm worried yn what if something happens to him i wouldn't be able to forgive myself for not saving him"

" Where is he?"

"I Don know"

" Let's just find him, tell everyone to check all the places he could go and I'm heading towards the apartment to check if he is home or not "

" Okay "

"Hmm"

After that she hung up and I told everyone to find yoongi and i also went out to find him.

𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒕𝒐 𝒈𝒐𝒅 𝒊𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝒂 𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒊𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒊𝒎......

Yn's pov

After jin told me about yoongi , wild thoughts were coming in my mind I was worried I would pack up my stuff from my office table and run towards the elevator pressing down.