Chapter 37 - Bonding between meme guardian and his avatar

Start from the beginning

Meggy: He will be fine! Smg4 could you go make some soup for your lover? I'll go grab some pillows and blankets to help him get comfortable!

Smg4 places the back of his hand on Smg3's forehead to check his temperature.

Smg4: You are very warm honey, I think you might be sick-

Smg3: What!? NO! I CAN'T BE SICK! I'M GONNA PROVE THAT I'M FINE!

Smg3 gets up while holding Eggdog to prove his point until he feels nauseous and his knees are weak. Smg4 notices and catches him right on time.

Smg4: Riiiight, lemme lay you back on the couch while Meggy is getting pillows and blankets for you hun.

Smg3 grumbles a bit as Smg4 helps him lay down on the couch and takes Eggdog off of him.

Smg4: Don't want our precious son getting sick too!

Meggy comes back with some pillows and blankets and brings them to Smg3.

Meggy: I got the pillows and blankets for my sick friend!

Smg4: Great! Now Meggy can make you feel comfortable while I'll make some chicken noodle soup. You stay right there mister! Mario, keep an eye on him.

Smg4 smiles then goes to the kitchen and gathers some ingredients while placing Eggdog down and gives him a pet. Smg3 groans as he watches Mario and Meggy with an annoying look on his face.

Smg3: I hate my life.

Meggy helps him get comfortable with the pillows and blankets while Mario watches him while clearly worried about him.

Meggy: Ok Smg3 are you comfortable? Do you need anything else?

Smg3 sneezes and feels worse than before.

Smg3: I want this to end now. Also tissues and uhhh water would be nice.

Smg3 takes off his hat and throws it on the coffee table.

Smg3: I hate this feeling so muuuch...

Meggy: Alright be right back!

She walks away to go get a box of tissues and a glass of water.

Mario: Mario thinks that we should take Smg3 to Celeste for help!

Smg3: We should give Celeste a break. She did so much for us so we need to take care of each other. I'm not dying Mario.

He chuckles weakly and pats Mario's hand for comfort then sneezes more.

Smg3: Ughhh...

Meggy comes back with the box of tissues and glass of water. She sets the box where Smg3 can reach it and hands him the glass of water.

Meggy: We should really only ask her for help when it is an emergency!

Smg3: Don't worry about me Mario, I'll be fine. Just a stupid cold..

Mario: Okidoki..

Smg3 drinks the water then places it next to the tissues.

Smg3: Thanks squid. I hope my love didn't burn the kitchen down while making soup..

Meggy: You're welcome Smg3! I think Smg4 won't burn down the kitchen. You have trained him too well!

Mario: Mario bets he will make some of the best soup you have had!

Smg3 sneezes again then reaches for the tissue box and grabs some to blow his nose. He smiles weakly at them as he's getting comfortable on the couch and notices Mario is watching him.