Character Trailer "Zincerite"

Hi,Zack here. You may call me whatever you like...in other words,this is my first time writing an fanfic. So,furthermore...hope you guys enjoy read it.
-
- I do not own any of the rwby characters. All were belongs to rightful owner "Rooster Teeth"
-
-
-
-
-now,let our reading begins!

In the night of remnant on the vale on the restaurant where our one of the protagonist as he having a chat with a man with long grey hair that is tied into ponytail known as the "Hunter that travels around remnant" and his name is ethan exia who wore black long sleeve coat on his right arm is armoured robotic gauntlet that is painted red with black pants and black boots and for his nephew,our one of the protagonist who wore long sleeved black jacket where his emblem at back of the jacket that it's sleeve rolled up onto elbow level with hood and blue lining trim. Underneath his jacket he wore blue shirt. He also wore black trousers with belt with pouch to store dust and black combat boots with blue trims.

Ethan who took a sip from a cup of tea as he took a glance on his nephew prosthetis arm.

Ethan: how is your arm,zach?

Zach rolled his wrist on his prosthetis arm.

Zach: well,i think it needs some upgrade...

Ethan: ah,do not worry about that...i have made an order from a friend on atlas.

Zach: that's good to hear uncle.

Ethan: splendid.

Ethan rise from his seat to make a payment on the counter then he shift his gaze to his nephew.

Ethan: before i forgot,meet me at the emerald forest...you still remember the way?

Zach: yessir.

Ethan: alright then.

Time: 9.25pm.
Location: somewhere on emerald forest.

The boy known as zach who seems to be running on his legs as he got chased by a gigantic crocodile grimm known as "Sobek" as the creature just rammed everything on it's path to hunt it's prey.

Zach:(Gotta find a way to lose it.....)

Zach thought as he keep on running then used his semblance known as phantom to go invisible.

Semblance: Phantom. Zach's semblance allows his to create shadow clones and become invisible and teleportation.

Zach used his semblance to go invisible as he teleported to the tree branch to prevent from getting caught from the creature.

Zach: woah,that reptile really sure rammed everything on it's path.

Zach squinted narrowed his eyes to look around to find the solution to take the creature down.

Zach: i need to find a way to take down that grimm...that grimm is heavy in armor.

Zach tapping his chin to get his thought as he tried to solving the situation. without any idea he had,on corner of his eyes he saw an sharp and pointy tree log that sobek just rammed through. Then he got an idea as he grin as he found the solution.

Zach:That should do it nicely....

Zach used his semblance as he teleported onto ground as he saw the grimm still searching for him.

Zach: okay, it's still looking for me...

Zach begin channeling aura to his prosthetis arm then he throw his fist on the ground to catched the grimm attention which grimm did attracted to the attention zach made as the beast approaching zach.

Zach took a few steps backwards as the creature growling then roaring as it begin to chase zach as he also breaks into sprint as the creature just rammed everything on it's path as the creature tried so hard snap it's prey as it missed and zach still keep running on his legs. Zach leading the grimm to the log he saw recently as he kept running where he can see the pointy tree log clearly as he jumped onto the tree log as the creature also followed him as it opened it's jaw wider then zach used his semblance as teleported away as the creature just happen dives onto the log then killed the creature on the process as the log pierced the gigantic crocodile from inside as zach teleported nearby as he skids to stop his track.