The New Neighborhood

Their was a girl named Bella(basically me). Her family was going to pack their bags and leave for a new neighborhood. She had 3 siblings that harass her a lot. She always had to take care of her siblings because she's older, taller, and normal than her siblings.

As they arrive to their new house, they went inside the house to set up their stuff.

After they got settle, the mom(my mom basically) went to me and said "Bella I'll let you go outside, but don't let your siblings know because they're gonna get mad and start crying, well not Chris(my brother)." I nodded and replied "okay, I'll come back when it gets dark"

As I ran out the door, my mom weaved at me so I weave back at her. I started running through the park, I see a flower on the ground almost dying. I sighed softly and tried to find water to save it. But then, I started to see a abandoned house. I decided to go inside, so I could find water for the dying flower.

As I went inside, I started to see a staff that was golden, but something was missing. On the top of staff, I thought to myself "something is missing on the staff..." As I touch it, air suddenly pushed out if I had the power from this staff.

I turn to see at the to see a book on a table. The title said "magic earth book" I started to read the part that said "About the magic earth staff." I found out what was missing. It was missing gems, because it said "it needs 10 magical gems to make the magic earth staff powerful and magical again."

As I grabbed the staff and book, I started to see a button on the wall and some circle on the ground. I thought to myself "I think it leads to something." I started to stand on the circle and pressed the button.

The circle started to open up as I fell in the circle. I started to slide down in this tunnel, sliding down like I'm in a slide. When I got out of that tunnel, I looked to see a colorful, and magical city or something. I thought that I saw glory or something.

But then I thought something strange. the people around here were not humans or not just humans, they were creature like monsters or something. But I didn't care what they are.

I walk through the city and stopped to wait for the cars to get passed. Some of the creatures next to me were looking at me suspiciously, so I put my hoodie up. When the cars stopped, I ran through the cars and made a right turn then kept running until I stopped.

I stopped to see a castle or something like a palace. Then I decided to just go inside and see if anyone or something is in there. As I went inside the palace, something or someone grabbed me by the arm. "WHO ARE YOU?" says the unknown. I got startled and started to walk slowly backwards.

I glance to see a woman who's has some scars on her arms, wearing some sheriff gear, short dark orange hair, dark skin, greens eyes, wearing black boots, long blue jeans, and a orange-greyish shirt. I started to say "oh, uhh.. Sorry, I didn't know you live here."

She replied to me "I don't just live here, I protect it for the queens on earth." I looked around to see it "the queens on earth" were here, but I see nothing just 10 chairs with each different color. I started to look back at her and said "I don't see any queens around.." She sighs and says "because I need someone like a warrior, a champion, and a brave person who can bring them here to stay here."

I replied back "I can do it." She looked surprised when I said that. "You will?" she says. I nodded "yea" says with a smile. She chuckled and said "well, how about you show me your powers"

"But I don't have powers.." Says with a confusion. She walks up to me and says "well, don't worry I'm gonna teach you how to get you powers." She grabs me by the hand and takes me into a training room. "By the way, the name's Nene" Nene says with a smile.

"Nice name" I replied. Nene starts to ask me "what's your name?" I replied "my name is Bella." "Good name, Bella" she responded. I smiled.

Nene says "well, let's get started" we started to read the magic earth book. "So, you wanna do nature?" Nene ask. "Uhh... Sure I guess" I replied. As I got in my possession of standing 10 feet away from her. Nene starts to put a pot of dirt on a table.

"Okay, just take a deep breath and use your hands to grow a plant." Said Nene. I nodded and say "okay." I started to use my strength and use my hands to reach, it looked like I was grabbing something but I wasn't. But then something was growing on the pot. It was a flower that's... Purple? Nene says "wow, you grew a purple flower." I started to ask Nene "am I not good enough" Nene weave her head "don't say that to yourself, you just need to practice." Said Nene. I smile and say "thanks Nene."

But then my phone started to call, and it was my mom. I said "hello?" My mom said "hey, dinner is done." I replied "oh, okay."

Nene looked confused and said "who was that?" She asked. I started to say "oh, that was my mom." "Does she need you?" She asked again. I replied back "yeah, I can come back."

So we weave at each other and said "see ya" we I started to go back where I came from, I started to see hidden stairs. Then after walking through the stairs, I put the staff and book in a safe spot where no one can find it. Then I ran as fast as I could to get to my house.

As I open the door to my house, I yelled out "I'M HOME, MOM!" "Whoa, well.. It's time to eat dinner because tomorrow you have a big day." Says my mom. I got confused and said "what big day?"

She replied "didn't I told you this?" I shake my head and said "nope" my mom said "ugh, tomorrow you have school." I was surprised and shock of hearing about that. "SCHOOL?!" I said out loud. My dad said "keep it down, Matthew is sleeping." Says with a calm voice.

I nodded and said "okay..." After eating dinner, I brushed my teeth and then went to bed. My mom said goodnight to me and my siblings but we were in different rooms.

I started to say something to my stuff animal elephant that I sleep with a lot, even though I'm too old to sleep with a toy but I don't care. "goodnight Bena" Bena replied "goodnight Bella" I get surprise and ask "wait, did you just talked?" Bena nodded and responded "yes, I have always talked but not in front of your parents and siblings though because I don't want to spill my secret." I started to say "okay, I will keep this a secret." Bena gives me a side eye and says "good" says as she got happy

Bena starts to say "goodnight Bella" I replied back "goodnight Bena"

To be continued...