The Big Day of School

I started to wake up early for my first day of school, so I don't miss the bus. Cause when I was in my old school, I always miss the bus.

I ran down the stairs to get breakfast, I started to make my own cereal. Then I heard someone coming downstairs, I started to see my mom. She looked surprised and said "wow, you're up early" I nodded "yeah because I don't want to miss the first day of school" I said with a smile.

I get myself ready and ran out the door, then I weave bye to my mom. Then I stopped to the bus stop and then wait for the bus to arrive. Then I started to see a girl with dress of strawberries, she had red hair with a pink and white tiara, and she had a strawberry on top of the tiara, She looked like a princess or something, her eyes were cyan, and her hair style was curtain bangs.

She glances at me. We both looked at each other, she started to ask "um... Hi, are you new here?" I replied her question "yeah, I'm kinda new here." She smile and said "well, my name is Stella, what's your name?" She ask as she got curious. "My name is isabella but you can call me Bella for short because it's easier to say" I replied.

We both smile at each other and then we see the bus. "Well, here's the bus, Let's go inside." Said Stella. Me and Stella get inside the bus. We see lots of other students in the bus. I decided to sit next to Stella because I'm the only one who knows her.

Stella gets nervous, I started to say "Stella, you ok?" She nodded and said "yea, I'm just nervous because Alexander is sitting behind us" I got confused and replied "what's wrong with Alexander, is he mean?" She nodded again "yes, he's like the bully here, he's like tougher than anyone in this school. And you're maybe next to get stuffed inside a locker." She says with terrified eyes. I respond "that's true, since I'm new here." I chuckled nervous.

I got nervous when she explained about him. The bus stops to the school, the school was called "Magic-ville School"

everyone got off the bus and started to go inside the school. I started to find my classroom, I started to remember that my teacher's name is Miss Musical. Then as I got inside my classroom, people looked at me and even the teacher.

When I saw the teacher, she had red hair, green eyes, her brown jacket had colorful music notes, blue pants, black boots, her shirt was yellow, and her hair style was double low buns

"Ah, you must be the new student here, right? " said Miss Musical. I started to reply to her question "yeah, I'm kinda new here" Miss Musical then gets up from her chair and starts to walk up to me and said "well, nice to meet you, I'm Miss Musical, but you can call me Mia because that's my real name."

The students all looked at the teacher, "uhh, Miss Musical... Why did you tell her your real name instead of us?" Said a girl who was short, her hair was brown and some purple on her bangs, her hair style was a bob with bangs, and looked like she had puppy eyes.

"Well, Rebecca this is a new kid from town, anyways let her introduce herself." Reply to Miss Musical

I started to walk up in front of the classroom and then I started to say this "uh... Hi, I'm isabella kraus but you can call me 'bella' for short, me and my brother Chris are Irish twins, I like listening to music and draw at the same time, and I have 3 siblings." The class was silent.

"Do all of you children have any questions for our new student?" Says Miss Musical.

One boy that looked tuff, with brown hair, he was wearing black clothes that were ripped,and had a scar on his cheek raised his hand. "Yes, Alexander?" Says Miss Musical

Alexander says "I have a question for her, are you a crybaby?" The class was laughing but some of them weren't laughing and the teacher was getting mad by what he said.

I replied to him "No, why are you asking?" I asked him.

Alexander walks up to me and says "oh, I'm just wondering if you're a crybaby or not. But if you're a crybaby, go cry to your mommy and daddy" says as he laughs foolishly

I started to get angry, I looked at the plants by the windows, and the plants were growing, then it was making a shape as a hand.

I looked at Alexander while he was laughing foolishly as he didn't noticed the plant grow huge behind him.

The class were slowly backing up because they were seeing a huge plant that looked like a hand that was going to grab Alexander.

Alexander was confused and said "what's with those faces?" He questioned.

A girl in a wheelchair named Ella said "there's something behind you..."

Alexander was still confused as he turned around to see a huge plant that looked like a hand.

I started to act like I grabbed him, then the huge plant hand grabbed him, so I might have got a power to control plants now.

Alexander was shocked and scared "AHH HELP, PUT ME DOWN!" he says as he cried with tears.

I put him down, I walked up to him and said "who's the crybaby now?"

The class was shocked but they were cheering that I scared him, and the teacher was surprised and satisfied.

after school people were asking me questions like 'how did I do that?' Or 'how did I learned those powers' I felt like I was a famous person who had so many fans that asked me so many questions.

As I walked inside my house, my sister(June) and my brother(Chris) were playing Rayman Legends, and my little brother(Matthew) was playing with his toy cars.

I went upstairs to see Bena again, I opened to see Bena drinking some weird dark drink. "Whatcha drinking?" I asked as I get confused and curious

Bena looks at me and says "Oh, this is a zoothie" I got really confused what they mean by that.

"What's a 'zoothie'?" Says as I got confused

They giggle as they went up to me and said "Instead of smoothie, it's zoothie"

Until I realized what means, my face gets serious as I started to cross my arms against my chest. "Seriously?" Says as I got bit disappointed

"What? It's my favorite drink ever!" Says as they kept gulping it up, but suddenly the drink kept filling up by itself

As I heard my name called downstairs, I thought it was about the thing I did at school. So, I ran downstairs to check but I realized that it was dinner, we had crabs for dinner, but my siblings don't eat crabs. My brother(Chris) eats vegetables, my sister(June) eats homemade Mac & Cheese, and my little brother(Matthew) eats peanut butter bread.

So, I ate crabs with my dad since we like eating crabs. My mom made herself Mac & Cheese Shells.

My mom started to ask me "so, Bella, how was school?" I replied "it was good... I guess" says as got a little nervous.

My dad gets confused "what do you mean 'I guess'?" He asked me as all of my siblings and parents look at me if I was guilty or not.

"Well, long story, this kid called me a crybaby, so I got a bit mad. So, I decided to... Stand up to myself and help other" I said as they all smiled and then my mom started to say "I'm so proud of you, Bella"

After dinner, I started to ask my mom that I could go outside, my mom started to say yes.

As I went outside, I ran where I was earlier yesterday. As I went inside, I see nene sitting on the couch chilling.

To be continued....