47

breaking news: in a shocking turn of events, detective han jisung and detective bang christopher chan, alongside the notorious SKZ mafia leader lee know, also known as the chief superintendent of xxx agency, lee minho, have been discovered dead in an abandoned house located in xxx. the circumstances surrounding their deaths have sent shockwaves through the community.

detective han and detective bang had been under suspicion for their alleged involvement with lee know. the operation that unveiled this grim discovery was spearheaded by lieutenant seo changbin, accompanied by an ally who sustained severe injuries during the encounter with lee know.

furthermore, the investigation reveals that two key members of the SKZ mafia, hwang hyunjin and yang jeongin, are currently evading authorities and are considered fugitives. the remaining members of the SKZ mafia appear to be on the brink of dissolution as this tragedy reverberates through their organization.

seungmin immediately turned off the tv in their office, his coworkers complaining about why he did that.

"DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THIS SHIT?!" he exclaimed, which silenced his co-workers.

seungmin still couldn't believe that he had lost two of his precious friends, along with the chief of their agency. he and minho weren't close, but it was still sad for him, considering how much jisung loved the older.

the new chief assigned to their agency was the one mentioned in the news: seo changbin.

changbin had been promoted to chief due to his service, and since seungmin's agency had just lost their chief, he had taken minho's place.

seungmin felt suspicious about everything, particularly towards changbin and felix. he knew felix was the ally mentioned in the news due to his injuries upon returning to work, as well as his open relationship with changbin.

seungmin sighed to himself, arranging the files on his desk.

he wanted to uncover the truth, but he knew he couldn't do it alone. he picked up a familiar folder, gazing at it with sad eyes.

case 143 is officially closed.

end.

-----
ji's notes!

ello guys case 143 has finally came to an end huhu
i hoped you guys don't hate me too much bc of the ending hehe (blame twitter aus for this ending, they made me want to try this type of ending). i also hope you all enjoyed reading this story and look forward to my future stories! i might create a seungjin sequel or a changlix prequel and then name it maxident series but that depends on my mood.

i am also planning on doing extra chapters e.g minho courting  jisung but again that depends on my mood HAHDHHAGA

my original plan with this story was to actually turn it into a minsung twitter au but i lack the effort and creativity to do that so i went with a regular story.

anyways that's all for now, see u in my next book!

case 143 han jisung and lee minho are officially signing off!