39

to: detective han jisung

hello detective, are you having a good day? haha, you might be wondering, "who is this?" but that's not important right now. what matters is whether you want to identify lee know's true identity, right? if you're interested, then make your way to this location [address attached]. he's sure to be there, and oh,

come alone :)

as jisung read the message, a mix of emotions swirled within him. there was thrilled—thrilled to finally learn lee know's true identity. there was doubt—unsure whether to believe the message. and of course, nervousness—he had no idea what might happen if he actually went to the specified location.

jisung entered the office, his mind consumed by the various possible outcomes of following the message's instructions. he took a seat next to felix, who quickly noticed jisung's absentmindedness.

"jiji, something bothering you?" felix asked with concern, but jisung simply shook his head to signal that everything was fine.

throughout the day, he debated with the decision of whether to go or not.

'this might be my only chance to meet lee know,' he contemplated.

but there's another part of him that doubts this message.

the time to leave work eventually came, and he saw a few messages from minho saying he couldn't accompany him home because he needed to be somewhere.

jisung finally decided. he was going to risk going to the given address just to find out lee know's true identity.

'i hope i don't get killed,' he joked in his mind.

before he could even leave, chan blocked his way, saying, "ji, minho told me that i should go with you home as well as stay with you in your apartment."

jisung was thinking of an excuse because he couldn't waste any more time; lee know might leave without him ever finding out his true identity.

"okay, hyung, i'll go to the bathroom first. wait for me in your car," jisung excused himself.

chan nodded, leaving the younger, unaware of the plans he was devising.

as soon as chan was out of sight, jisung made his way to the front exit, as the back exit ultimately led to the parking lot.

he hoped he wouldn't come across seungmin or felix, as minho probably told them the same thing he told chan.

upon exiting, jisung noticed the tight security around the premises.

'minho really has them set on protecting me, huh,' he thought.

before chan could notice something was wrong, jisung immediately called for a taxi and provided them with the address.

-----

as he waited inside the taxi, jisung felt his phone vibrating repeatedly in his pocket. he received numerous messages and calls from chan, seungmin, and even felix.

bitch friends

gnabnhac
JISUNG.
WHERE ARE YOU.

cute boy seungmin
did he escape?

gnabnhac
YES HE DID.
HE TOLD ME HE'LL GO TO THE BATHROOM
BUT WHEN I NOTICED HE'S TAKING LONG,
I CHECKED THE BATHROOM AND HE WASN'T THERE.

cute boy seungmin
ji you better tell us where you are
minho's gonna kill us

me
hi hehe :]