11

the blonde quickly got ready for his 'hangout' with minho. he wore casual clothing and sprayed himself with his favorite vanilla perfume.

his mind was too occupied with minho that he forgot about lee know. it was also for the best that he forgot about him for the meantime, as when he's back at work, he's going to be pestered with his games. furthermore, he also needs to identify lee know's real identity again.

jisung quickly checked himself in the mirror for the nth time, making sure his hair is perfect and he's not forgetting anything.

jisung's phone sounded a ding, and he quickly grabbed it from his nightstand.

min🐱
i'm outside your apartment, sung.
it's slowly starting to rain.

jisung looked out the window and saw that it was indeed cloudy and rain is starting to pour from the sky.

me
come inside the apartment first!
my unit number is 0914
let's leave when the rain settle down :]

min🐱
okay, i'm omw.

after he sent those messages, jisung quickly panicked. his apartment was a mess, and minho was coming over.

he did a quick clean of his apartment, tossing all the dirty laundry in the hamper and washing the unwashed dishes from who knows how long. he also sprayed febreze everywhere to make sure his place smelled good.

after a good few minutes, someone knocked on his door. he hurriedly went to it and unlocked the door, revealing minho who was a bit wet. he had brought his car with him, but he still got wet when he ran towards jisung's apartment building.

"sit there, min. i'll go grab a towel," jisung said, guiding minho to the living room before he ran to get a towel so minho could dry himself.

minho made himself comfortable, looking around jisung's place.

his apartment was quite big for a person living alone, and he didn't have many things; everything looked minimalistic.

jisung came back with the towel, which he handed to minho. minho dried himself with the towel, giving it to jisung when he finished.

"you need anything? like coffee or tea?" jisung asked.

minho shook his head, signaling jisung to come sit next to him. "no, it's okay, just stay here."

jisung complied, sitting on the other side of the couch since he felt a little nervous to sit closely next to minho.

minho was bothered by the distance between him and jisung, so he was the one who moved closer to the younger.

"why are you so far? i won't bite."

"so... what now? the rain looks like it won't stop any moment now," jisung commented, pointing to the window.

"i'm fine with staying here. how about you?" minho asked.

"are you sure? i'm also fine, but there's really nothing much to do in my apartment."

minho pointed at jisung's tv. "we can watch a movie," he suggested.

jisung clapped his hands as he got ideas on what to do. "then, i'll go prepare some snacks, pillows, and blankets! this weather is the best for this kind of stuff," he happily said.

minho just chuckled at him, standing up to help jisung gather some pillows and blankets onto the couch.

-----

the couch was now filled with pillows and blankets, and the table with snacks and some drinks.

jisung really wanted to do this kind of thing with someone before; yes, he does this with his friends, but with minho, it just felt... different.

jisung sat on the couch, snuggling with some blankets. minho sat next to him and grabbed the remote to turn on the tv.

as soon as he turned on the tv, the news was the first thing they saw.

the news mentioned something about another murder. the blonde noticed that the method of killing mentioned in the news was the same that the mafia SKZ uses.

"they're killing people again..." jisung mumbled, and minho heard him.

"do you think they're bad?" minho questioned.

jisung was shocked by minho's question. he huffed, "of course they are! they kill people, minho. if that's not bad, then i don't know what is."

"they must have a reason for doing such a crime, no?" minho dryly said.

jisung found it odd that minho was asking these kinds of questions. he is a senior at their work, so he should know better than anyone that what the mafia is doing is against the law and is a crime, therefore, bad.

minho noticed jisung's silence, so he changed the topic. "hahahah, i'm just kidding, sung. there's always more to it than meets the eye, so it is our job to unveil the truth."

jisung nodded, dismissing the past conversation. minho switched to netflix and let jisung choose what they should watch.

jisung was feeling brave today, so he chose a horror movie. minho raised an eyebrow at jisung, a way of asking if he was sure about his choice.

jisung smacked the older lightly. "i don't get scared that easily, min!"

minho laughed at his reaction. "whatever you say, love," he teased.

-----

moments had passed, and jisung was absolutely scared out of his wits. he and minho were cuddled together in a pile of blankets and pillows. jisung used minho as his shield, and the older just let him be.

"m-min, can we switch the movie...?" jisung quietly asked from behind minho.

minho agreed and grabbed the remote. "what do you want to watch?"

"howl's moving castle."

minho nodded, switching the movie to howl's moving castle.

jisung properly sat up again. this time, he unconsciously leaned his head on minho's shoulder.

minho was taken aback but didn't say anything. he let jisung rest his head on his shoulder as they watched a movie surrounded by pillows and blankets while the rain poured loudly outside.

-----
ji's notes!
ello i apologize if my word count isn't consistent hahshhs i just end a chapter whenever i feel like it hehe.