Mistake

*Jungkook got no response from her neither negative nor positive, he sighed and removed taehyung's arm before picking her up and walked towards door, everyone left from there when they saw him coming towards door, yn was in trauma didn't notice whose arms she was in*

Taehyung pov : now everything is finished, she will be his.......completely 

Jimin : let's go taehyung 

*Taehyung came out from his thoughts and nodded at him before going out of room*

*When everyone left,  group of boys entered inside and shook mark's half dead body*

Guy : we need to take him to hospital 

*They all looked at their friend in pity and other guy spoke*

Guy 2 : i had warned him

__________

*yn was crying while hugging her knees and jungkook looked at her with heavy heart, he wanted to tell her that her tears are effecting him but his half self wasn't ready, he sat in front her on bed and spoke softly*

Jungkook : yn-aah please I'm sorry, I promise i won't leave you alone next time

*she sobbed and looked at him with her teary eyes*

Yn : w-hy me? 

*his heart pained Listening her shivering voice and he palmed her face softly with smile and asked*

Jungkook : do you want to take bath 

*she nodded slightly and he spoke*

Jungkook : let's go then 

*he was about to pick her when she stopped him*

Yn : I can do it by myself 

*he sighed backed off*

Jungkook : okay 

Yn : you can leave 

Jungkook : but i-

Yn : please 

*he sighed and nodded and went near door but turned around again to face her*

Jungkook : I'll talk to my dad about our marriage 

*he went out before saying that and she just stared at door without uttering anything as it was too much for her to handle at the same time*

Yn : I'll not marry him at any cost

*she went inside bathroom, luckily mark couldn't do anything except tearing her clothes, gladly jungkook came on right time and saved her*

___________

*jungkook gripped steering wheel while thinking about mark and took out his mobile*

On call : 

Namjoon : hello jungkook 

Jungkook : we have to give someone what he deserves

Namjoon : got it just tell me his name 

Jungkook : this time I'll be with you 

Namjoon : okay

Jungkook : I'll tell you when we have to do

Namjoon : alright

Jungkook : hmm

*jungkook ended the call and spoke through gritted teeth*

Jungkook : you've done big mistake 

*he saw signal turned green and he drove off from there*

_________

Evening :