Hurt

*yn and taehyung came to hospital as she was scared while talking to jungkook so Taehyung brought her to hospital*

Yn : look there's reception, we can ask from there 

*she held his hand and dragged him with her and taehyung looked down while smiling at his hand which was in her grip*

Taehyung pov : coming here didn't go waste

Yn : Excuse me, can you please tell me which floor has room no. 283

Receptionist : sure, 

*she said with smile and checked her register then spoke looking at both of them*

Receptionist : it's on 6th floor

Yn : thank you 

*she looked at taehyung and he nodded then they both left from there*

__________

*They both came inside the elevator lobby but Taehyung felt Yn was not beside him. He looked back and saw she was standing little far looking down so he walked back and stood in front her making her look up at him*

Taehyung : What happened? 

*she passed him tiny smile and shook her head before saying*

Yn : nothing 

Taehyung : no tell me

Yn : nothing has happened, I was just looking at insect on floor it seemed rare 

*he raised his brow and asked*

Taehyung : insect? In the hospital? 

Yn pov : stupid! From where did insect will come here

Yn : taehyung! Come fast ,we'll be late 

*she held his hand and dragged him with her and stood in front elevator, her heart was beating fastly and her legs were trembling but still was trying her best to hide her vulnerable state from guy with her*

*later they both entered the elevator and yn started feeling suffocated, she also felt slight pain in her chest. Taehyung looked down at her whose face was all pale, he also felt her tight grip around his hand*

Taehyung : Are you okay Yn? 

*she startled and looked at him and stuttered*

Yn : I'm o-okay

Taehyung pov : she is hiding something 

*He thought when she looked down after finishing her sentence, each passing second was hour for her*

Yn pov : please god help me

*Later, the elevator stopped on the 6th floor and she immediately went out without taehyung. He followed her calmly and standing in front her he asked her in his deep yet calm voice*

Taehyung : what are you hiding 

Yn : I told you already, I'm not hiding anything 

*even tho she was trying her best but still she was nervous under his gaze*

Yn : now come fast 

*She didn't let him interrogate her and walked from there. He followed her behind while staring at her*

Taehyung pov : doesn't she think me as her friend, does she think I'm not worthy enough to listen her problems 

*Yn knocked on door before entering inside*

___________

*Rose stood up when she saw her friend entered inside and yn went near her before hugging her tightly*