Betrayed

*jungkook barged in his mansion covered with sweat.....his eyes were showing stress and fear.....everyone looked at door as he opened it with full force......he rushed towards them while panting and asked from his sister while breathing heavily....*

jungkook pov : please god, it should not be true....

jungkook : what had happened....

hoseok : jungkook calm down,hyung is searching....

*he darted his eyes on hoseok and yelled.....*

jungkook : MY WIFE IS MISSING, HOW THE F*CK I CAN CALM DOWN....

*he held his coller making all of them shocked except hoseok.....*

jungkook : just tell me how did she get kidnapped from mansion....

*he asked desperately as he was losing his mind each passing second....*

byeol pov : i anticipated that he would react in panic,but i didn't know he would react aggressively due to her absence.....

*she looked towards her brother for help as she was scared that if jungkook comes to know that she was with his wife last time.....*

A/n pov : Then she will die the very next moment....

*jungkook saw hoseok's eye contact with her sister which aroused pure rage in him..... he released his coller and Marched towards her....*

jungkook : it would be better for you to tell by your own, otherwise i don't know what i would do....

*he asked looking at her dangerously as his first doubt was on her but he didn't want to use his strength on her as he never raised his hand on girls

*he asked looking at her dangerously as his first doubt was on her but he didn't want to use his strength on her as he never raised his hand on girls....she gulped as his eyes were blood shot red due to aggression....*

hoseok : she doesn't know anything....

jungkook : TELL ME WHERE IS MY WIFE

*he shouted on her face making her flinched badly.... yumi held his arm as he was about to touch her and she knew he was not in his control.....*

A/n pov : he could hurt her....

yumi : yoongi is searching, behaving like this is not gonna work in this situation....

*byeol immediately went near her brother for protection cuz she knew only he could save her from the raging man....jungkook jerked his arm and screamed....*

jungkook : I WANT YN BACK.....

*he looked back at byeol who was hiding behind her brother.....*

jungkook : i swear to god, i will ruin everyone, everything if something happens to her....

*he flicked his fingers and showed his index finger before running out from mansion....*

byeol pov : now I'm regretting.....i shouldn't have done that....i can clearly understand his situation....