Kidnapped

*yn's eyes sparkled when she saw jungkook opening his eyes slowly

*yn's eyes sparkled when she saw jungkook opening his eyes slowly......she immediately helped him to sit properly.....he saw her face and an instant fear came in his heart.....*

jungkook pov : she will leave me soon.....and I'll die soon....

Yn : how are you f-feeling.....

*he saw her wet lashes which made him forget his pain because.....*

A/n pov : he couldn't see tears in his wife's eyes.....

jungkook : who made you cry, tell me I'll handle him or her....even if the reason is something I'll destroy that thing.....

Yn pov : oh god he's still thinking about me....

yn : you are the reason....

*he arched his brows and asked*

jungkook : me?

Yn : yes Mr jeon you....

jungkook : and how me mrs jeon....

Yn : because you worried me and told me to leave you....

*she said looking down*

jungkook : because you'll leave me soon by your own that's why i was leaving by my own b-because.....because i can't see you l-

*she put her finger on his lips before he could speak further.....*

Yn : never ever think about me to leave you cuz I'm the person who can die but can never break promises.....

jungkook pov : She is really my cure.....

*he didn't said anything and hugged her.....*

jungkook : i love you so much....

Yn : i love you to....

*she said while caressing his hairs.....*

Yn : don't you want to go office, it's already near afternoon.....

jungkook : no!

Yn : but it's your responsibility...

*he sighed and parted away....*

jungkook : you're my love that's why I'm listening you, otherwise jeon jungkook never listened to anyone....
Yn : OK jeon jungkook, now you should go....

Yn pov : it's not like I'm pushing him but if he stays home, he maybe stressed himself thinking about incident and in office his mind will be busy which will not let any thought came in his mind.....

*he kissed her before leaving the room.... after few Minutes yn heard car horn which caused her to went towards balcony and saw he was already looking towards her direction cuz he was the one who was blowing horn.....he smiled when he saw her.....he waved at her while smiling which she did same with wide smile..... he went inside car and drove off from there.....*