not belong here

Jungkook pov:

I came back from school it is soo exhausted but i love the school more than the last one. He always wonders how tae hyung comes up with different innovative ideas to runvthe school. Here, students are not coming for study but to learn. Not to say there is no bully or arrogant ants to deal with tae hyung is strict with raging and bully policy and this won't let any student who bullys without facing consequences even the students parents can't stop from punishment.

For 6 months, i have been trying to speak with tae hyung, but unlike other hyungs, i can rarely speak with tae hyung as he rarely comes home. i don't think it happens even before i come to home.

I was in deep thoughts. Suddenly, i heard a familiar voice from dining. I went in and looked there to see tae hyung sitting in dinnig with his laptop and talking to someone.

Jk: ' This is your chance, jungkook '

I took deep breaths and went to talk with my idol hyung.

3rd person pov:

Jungkook: Hey, hyung i-i am jungkook you can call me kookie * smile * I've heard so much about you. You're like, really cool and talented.

Taehyung: *silence*

Jungkook: Seriously, your art works are amazing. I've been following your work for a while now.

Taehyung: *continues to ignore*

Jungkook: I mean, I know we haven't really had a chance to talk before, but I've always wanted to meet you since i know i have youngest hyung and also saw you in school.

Taehyung: *ignores again*

Jungkook: hyung, I don't know if you ever saw me, but I've always looked up to you. Your confidence, your style – it's all so impressive.

Taehyung: *frustrated sigh*

Jungkook: *concerned* Did I say something wrong?

Taehyung: *snaps* Look, kid, I don't know what you want from me. I don't even know why you're here. You don't belong in here. This is not your world, alright? You should not be here.

Jungkook: *taken aback* Wait, what? I just wanted to get to know you better.

Taehyung: *angry* Know me better? You don't need to know me better. I don't want you to know me better and I don't need to know you better, alright?

Jungkook: *hurt* No, that's not it at all. I'm your half-brother, and I thought maybe we could connect...

Taehyung: *loudly* Connect? We can't be family, alright? stop pretending like we have anything in common. You and i do not have the same world or life. You don't belong here.

Jungkook: b-but tae hyungie * on the verge of crying *

T Tae: I DON'T FXCKING WANT YOU HERE YOU DON'T BELONG HERE UNDERSTAND? JUST GO FROM WHERE YOU COME FROM YOU CAN'TSTAY HERE AND YOU SHOULDN'T.

jungkook flinched really hard he is not new to shouting in previous school he have met many arrogant bully who keep shouting nonsense but its first time when someone he adore yell at him even his father never raised his voice at him. He saw his other hyungs come out and saw the commotion.

Tae: I DON'T FXCKING CALL ME TAE OR ANY OTHER NICKNAME I DON'T LIKE IT I DON'T WANT TO BE CALLED WITH NICKNAMES ESPECIALLY DON'T CALL ME TAE!.

Jungkook: *on the verge of tears* I- i am sorry, hyung i-i didn't mean to upset you. I'll leave you alone.

Jungkook walked to his room crying. While their hyungs were really upset and disappointed but taehyung was now not in the right mind. taehyung always lost his cool when someone called him with nickname. So instead of confronting the 2nd youngwr, they went to the youngest to console him they will handle Taehyung's behavior after he calmed down.

Taehyung: *muttering* Good.

.
.
.
.

A/N: My hear ache when i wrote this story i can't see jungkook hurt and especially not from my bias but i have to for this story.