"Wrong dad. You're lying, you only love your Ishani. Not me" 

"Please Suhani don't cry for a person like him, spineless man" Lekha said bitterly and left with Suhani upstairs. 

While Harsh smiled sadly at Ishani who's looking at her father. 

"I'm sorry papa. I won't ever go to see her again. They insulted you just because I went to meet badi maa. Then I won't, papa." Ishani hugged her father more tightly. 

Harsh cried silently for his daughter.

~○~ 

"Abhi" 

Abhimaan was getting ready for his office when He heard his mother calling him. 

"Coming mom" 

It's his first day going to the office. And everyone was so excited. As the third generation is going to take over their company. 

Dev finally can breath handling over the business to Abhimaan. 

He came down and saw everyone was waiting for him in the hall. He smiled at them and bent down to touch his mother's feet. 

"Allah tumhe bahut barkat de

(May Allah bless you) Maheen kissed Abhimaan's forehead and blew some prayers. 

He next bent down to touch his father's feet and Yuvaan hugged his son. 

"I'm so proud of you today." He patted Abhimaan's shoulder. 

"Thanks dad" 

"All the best buddy. I'm sure you're going to set a benchmark for the world" Dev said, patting Abhimaan's shoulder. 

"Love you chachu

"Abhi come here" Samaira came with Aarti thali and took his Aarti then kissed his forehead. 

"God is always with you" 

"Thanks chachi," Abhimaan said, hugging Samaira. 

Everyone was there except the one soul whom he wanted to see before leaving. 

It's Saturday so she must be at home but where? 

~○~ 

"Rehana" Hiya entered inside Rehana's room and found she was praying. 

Hearing Hiya's voice, Rehana wiped her face and chanted some prayers. Folding her prayer mat she smiled at Hiya who's also smiling at her. 

"Praying for Abhi bhai?" 

Rehana bit her bottom lips and nodded her head. Hiya smiled, realising how much Rehana loves her elder brother. 

"Let's go Rehana, he is leaving for office" 

Both the girls headed for the leaving room. 

Seeing Rehana coming, Abhimaan sighed in relief and smiled at her., in reply came her nervous smile. 

"Hiya di, unhe kahiye na thode der teherne ko, hum aa rahe hai

(Hiya di, please ask him to wait for some time, I'm coming) 

Rehana rushed into the kitchen while Hiya went and wished him luck for his new journey. 

Abhimaan was laughing with both his sisters when Rehana came there. 

"Rehana, where were you?" Maheen asked but smiled at the next moment when she saw Rehana brought Dahi Chini for Abhimaan. 

"Aunty ye lijiye