Kamigan (Naruto & Boruto Time Travel FF)

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Boruto, Kishimoto does.

Main Cast: Kyugama (Future Naruto), Lunahime (Future Hinata), Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Hinata

Chronological Start: (or the end, because this part is only revealed at the end of the story. Prior to this event both characters are only shown disguised or in the POV of the younger counterparts) In the era of Boruto --> After the fight between Boruto and Kawaki and shortly after the destruction of Konoha by the otsutsuki clan (Jashin, Oroshiki, Borashiki, Lunari), the 4 other great shinobi villages (who are controlled by the otsutsukis) and Kara...

Plot: After the defeat of Kawaki by his hands, Boruto persuaded him to unseal the uzumaki family. Now together again Boruto, Kawaki, Naruto, Hinata and Himawari were attacked by the four Otsutsukis shortly after the Reunion. (Meanwhile the Population of Konoha was now nearly extinct, while the invading force was also nearly annihilated...) In the Fight between the otsutsukis and the uzumaki family aside from Hinata and Naruto everyone died. [- Boruto and Oroshiki are killing each other with venom and an atomic rasengan; the dying Kawaki is sealing Jashin in the vacuum dimension; Hinata kills Lunari with electrical juken and takes her Tenseigan; Himawari is killed by Borashiki's teleported weapons... afterwards he is obliterated by an enraged Naruto, who attacks him with an Sage Art Rasen Shuriken and then proceeds to take his golden Rinnegan --> nobody gets Karma here...] After this Tragedy the couple realised, that they now have nothing anymore besides themself, which is why these two are consumed by an endless amount of despair and grief.
But there is a final shimmer of hope: Kurama, who was finally reborn before Naruto fought Borashiki, has gained knowledge of an ability after reviewing his old memories of his early days with Hagoromo. The name of the technique is "gate of the time tree" and it opens a portal to the past with the cost of Kuramas Yin Half. After an discussion between the couple and the fox they decided to give this technique a try. ultimately they entered the portal together and successfully traveled in time... (destination: Konoha, birth of Naruto) With Hinatas help Naruto made sure, that the Kyuubi is freed from the Genjutsu and that he got the yin side of kuramas chakra back. Afterwards the other half is sealed in the younger Naruto by Minato, who now doesn't have to sacrifice his life for the sealing. Meanwhile Naruto and Hinata are taking care of Obito and successfully chasing him away. Shortly after this Kyugama/Naruto saved his mothers life by giving her 10% of Kuramas chakra, before she gets healed by Lunahime/Hinata. Immediately thereafter the couple escaped unseen, while Minato thought, that some strangers helped him in the fight against the kyuubi.

3 years later: In the last 3 years the time travelers have trained hard with their new implanted Doujutsus (golden Rinnegan, Tenseigan) and with their old abilities. While Hinata has learned and mastered every ability of the Tenseigan and perfected most of her old techniques, Naruto has also perfected some of his techniques etc. He is now able to use sage mode for hours without pause, has learned and mastered many non-elemental and elemental jutsus from every main element and from 4 kekkei genkais (wood, boil, lava, magnet). Additionally he mastered the Abilities of his golden Rinnegan = teleportation of the own body and of marked objects, absorption of energy, gravitation, absorption of souls, mechanical transformation, summoning of several beasts...

From this point on they alter tragic events that happened after Narutos birth: The kidnapping of the younger Hinata by Kumo, the death of her mother, death of Hizashi, sealing of Shukaku, Kiri's civil war, uchiha clan massacre, Danzo's ambush on Shisui (Danzo dies here), the death of Haku and Zabuza, Chunin Exam (death of Kabuto and Orochimaru --> consequence = Sasuke stays in Konoha, trains hard with several teachers and learns about the planned coup d'etat etc.) After that Kyugama and Lunahime established the anonymous Organization "Kamigan", where everyone wears a mask while on mission (Member = 7 Jin, Haku, Kyugama, Lunahime). Meanwhile the purpose of this Organization is to wipe out Kara, Akatsuki and the Otsutsukis and to create a peaceful world, where young Kids don't have to die. Ultimately they successfully wiped out Akatsuki, destroyed everything related to Kara and killed the Otsutsukis without receiving Karma (Urashiki, Kinshiki, Momoshiki, Isshiki, Jashin, Borashiki and Lunari). At the end they faced (without Kamigan members Killer Bee, Utakata, Han and Gaara, who are supporting the shinobi alliance on kyugamas order) the great 5 alliance as the aggressor and used many transformed plant clones of Naruto to fight the 5 villages. (Kamigan instigated this war against the 5 great villages to unite the 5 countries and to establish a hidden reign of Kamigan over the 5 hidden villages via 5 Jinchuurikis)
Ultimately the alliance "wins" the war, team 7 and the 4 Jins become war heroes and Kages... (Kamigans death was staged with the use of blood clones AND Kyugama and Lunahime have revealed their identity)
After the final war team 7 found a diary, which was hidden in Yondaime's Stone Head (in this diary: many secrets of Kamigan). Some days later the younger Naruto was contacted by Kamigan and recruited as the last member.

The epilog of this fanfic shows a better future in the era of Boruto with a strong alliance, who is now perfectly prepared for potential attacks made by the otsutsuki clan.