23.

I look over and see Phoenix running towards me "good boy!" He places his head down and I climb onto his back "lets go!" We fly into the castle until we reach the throne room.

I see a familiar face sitting in my dad's chair. I shake my head and scoff "hello Melinda." My dad's widow stands up from the chair "Ashley?!" She scoffs and looks towards the dragons "your alive and the dragon Queen?" She shrugs and looks towards the room filled with men with swords "I'm the rightful Queen of this village."

Melinda shrugs and looks at me "as far as everyone is concerned you are dead?" Before I could answer another voice interrupts "well she isnt." I look over and see Justin holding a crossbow "so step down and take your men with you." He looks around the room and shakes his head "it's over." She looks at me and shrugs "is that right?" I nod my head agreeing "that's right."

I smirk and look towards Blaze and Anastasia "my dragons can easily burn this place down within 2 minutes." I look towards Melinda and shrug "so what will it be?" He pulls a throwing knife out from under her dress "this!" She flings it towards me hitting me in the arm. I let out a loud cry of pain as I fall onto the ground. Phoenix lets out a loud roar and the three dragons let a blaze of fire out.

Justin runs towards me and covers us both with a shield "are you ok?" I nod agreeing and take the throwing knife out my arm "I'm good." He rips my t-shirt and smirks "I got you." He wraps the t-shirt around the wound and nods slowly "we should get out of here before we fry?" I nod agreeing and look towards the large fireplace "there is a secret exit there." He stands up still holding the shield "lets go." He holds his hand out and I take it "ok." I take a deep breath before standing up and running towards the fireplace trying to avoid the fire and smoke all around us.