21.

The boy stands at the back and shrugs "so you have a dragon?" I pat Phoenix and shrug "I have three actually." He looks towards him and shrugs "can I touch him?" I nod slowly and smile "sure."

He steps forward and Phoenix growls a little "nice boy." He puts his head down and the boy pats him. "I'm Justin by the way," I look towards Phoenix and shrug "this is Phoenix."

He licks my hand and I smile "we should probably go thought before his sister and brother gets worried." I climb on the back of him "will you be back?" I look at the castle and shrug "maybe."

Justin stands back and shrugs "can I come with you?" I look behind me and shrug "sure but make sure you hold on tight." He laughs nervously and climbs on the back of him "well I was hardly going to raise my hands and shout look dad no hands." I scoff and shake my head "not sure he would catch you the way he would me but you do that dare devil."

I tap Phoenix as Justin wraps his arm around me "let's go boy!" He flies off into the air and towards the woods.

As we fly towards Anastasia and Blaze I look back towards Justin "try not freak out ok? They have not met many people and the people they have met has tried to kill them." He nods slowly and looks towards the cave "this shall be fun then."

As we reach the cave Blaze and Anastasia both come running out "hey guys!" They both stop and growl when they see Justin. I hold my hand up and shake my head "he's ok!" They both stop growling and I look towards Justin "nice and easy." He nods slowly and smiles "I'm good here for now." I roll my eyes and nod towards the woods "let's go."

I look at Justin and smirk "we have a lot of work to do." He smirks and shakes his head "you are going to take the castle back?" I shake my head and look towards him "we are going to take the castle back."

I head into the cave and grab whatever backpacks are there "help me saddle these up?" Justin nods agreeing and smiles "sure." He grabs the backpacks and nods towards the dragons "you sure they won't eat me?" I laugh nervously and shrug "maybe." His face drops "what?" I walk towards the dragons and smile "ready to get a final and permanent home?" They all jump around excited "let's get yous saddled up then and fed properly because we will need our strength."