19.

We reach the trail at the bottom beside the lake where I spot Blaze tangled in a net. I see a man pocking him with a stick but Phoenix is nowhere to be seen, "Anastasia be careful." I tap her back and she lets our a roar before blowing fire at the man and getting his arm.

He rolls around for a few seconds until the fire goes out. I nod towards him and Anastasia places her paw on him. I walk towards him and shake my head "who sent you!" The man looks at me up and down "Ashley?" He looks like he just saw a ghost "your alive?" Before I could respond an arrow goes past us and into a tree "we need to go!" Phoenix flies down from the sky cutting Blaze loose "let's go!" I jump onto her back and we fly away without saying another word.

As we fly through the air I look back and shake my head "how did he know my name?" I look at Blaze and Phoenix who are on each side of me "are you guys ok?" I spot a small wound on Blaze foot but other than that they was fine. They both look at me and roar gently "good."

As we get to the cave I give them each 3 fish "eat up." I look towards Phoenix and smile "want to go on an adventure?" He eats the fish in one before standing up "good." I look at Anastasia and Blaze "you both rest." I pat their backs and rest my head on theirs "we won't be long." I wrap my bandana around my face before getting onto Phoenix's back "let's go." I pull my bandana up and pat his back as he flies out the cage and through the sky.

After flying for a few miles I spot a castle "there!" Phoenix flies down and we take a closer look at the village. He lands in a barn and I nod "stay here." He lays down and I walk out the barn.

I look around the familiar town before spotting the castle I once used to call home. I look towards the large gate and spot movements "shit!" I run towards a building and hide inside.

"You cant be here!" I jump and turn around to see a man holding a knife "wait!" He looks me up and down "who are you?" I put my bandana down and shake my head "I'm not looking for trouble." I look towards the castle "I'm just looking for the monsters who killed mother dragon."