5.

The next few minutes feels like hours. I go up higher and higher until I am in the clouds, Still shocked and scared to look directly at the dragon I close my eyes tightly and take a deep breath "this is it, I am going to get dropped and die."

I eventually feel the dragon let go of me but a second later my feet are on solid ground. Still closing my eyes I look towards the ground and take a deep breath as I start opening my eyes.

I see a large nest under my feet "what?" I look around the nest and see two other large eggs unhatched. I look towards the dragon as it places the baby dragon beside the eggs and lays it's head on them.

It looks at me with such sorrow big eyes, I can't help but feel sorry for it, after all it only wanted it's egg back.

After a few minutes of not moving with fear, the dragon looks towards the other two eggs still unhatched and rolls them gently towards me one by one. I look at the eggs as they both stop by my foot "what?" The dragon looks at me then at the eggs. I knew she was trying to tell me something but I didn't know what so I just sat down.

I cross my legs and place one of the eggs in my legs "I don't know what you want?" I start rubbing the egg and it starts to hatch. I smile with excitement and look at the dragon who looks as excited and happy as me. I keep rubbing the egg until it fully hatches open.

A few minutes later the baby dragon pops it's head out and the top of the egg cracks open. I pick it up slowly and place it beside the other dragons before putting the last egg in between my legs rubbing it. I watch for a few minutes and as the egg starts to crack the dragon lays it's head down and breaths into the egg letting out a little poof of fire. 

The other baby dragon eventually pops it's head out the egg and I smile "hey there." I place it beside the other two dragons and the mother dragon places it's head forward. I smile nervously and hold my hand out and she licks it. I laugh as it tickles and she places her head on my knee. I stroke her head and she falls asleep beside me.

In complete shock and horror at what just happened, I look at the baby dragons as they cuddle into their mother and fall asleep. I laugh nervously and shake my head "did I die and this is heaven or is everything we are told about dragons a lie?" I look towards the mother dragon lying peacefully beside me "I should be dead right now but I'm not, why?" I lay back and rest my head on the dragon before falling asleep.