14.

The boy follows closely behind me as I start climbing into the large window "I'm Jack." I look behind me and see him hold his hand out. Blaze grows at him and I smirk "I'm Ash." I shake his hand and look towards Blaze "go hide and I will whistle for yous?" The fire trio all jump off the side of the castle and fly through the woods hiding behind the tall and wide trees.

We walk through the castle and Jack points towards a large bookcase "behind there." I raise my eyebrow and shake my head confused "how do you know?" He laughs nervously and shrugs as a roar lets out "I can hear her? "I roll my eyes before walking towards the large bookcase.

I see an opening and I nod "lets go." I quietly open it and see a staircase going down "stay close." I walk down the stairs and Jack follows me closing the bookcase behind us. "You been here or something?" Jack nods and smiles "the village only has so much to do so I used to break into the castle and would watch the King and soldiers sometimes come in here through the bookcase." I nod slowly and smile "well thank you." I hear a roar and look down the stairs "this way!"

We walk into a large room with large cages everywhere. Cages tall and wide enough to hold a dragon 3 times Mother dragons size. I touch one and shake my head "why are there so many cages?" I look towards jack and he shrugs "I'm not sure." I look down the long and wide room "lets go."

I continue walking down when I see mother dragon locked in a large cage with a muzzle wrapped around her face "hey you!" Her scared eyes turn to a relief, I smile and walk towards her opening the cage "hey you!" I place my head onto her face and smile "let's get this off you." I step into the cage to take the muzzle off her face when I feel someone stick a needle into the back of neck.

I turn around and see Jack holding a syringe "I'm sorry." He pushes me softly and I fall to the ground "they didn't give me a choice." He locks the cage and shakes his head "I'm sorry." My vision starts disappearing and I go unconscious.