11.

The next morning I wake up in a proper bed. A warm and comfortable bed. It was weird but nice after sleeping on the ground for the last 5 years. I head outside and see the dragon all still sleeping. I head into the kitchen and start making up some chicken and pasta for them waking up.

As I walk outside I see them all digging into some live chickens. I laugh nervous and look around confused "where did you get them from?" I see Blaze running around the corner and looking at me with a smirk "what?" I walk towards him and see a chicken coop "if I knew that was there I would have made eggs."

I roll my eyes and sit down "I guess more the better because we have a busy day today." I smirk and them and nod firmly "I'm going to teach you all to fly." They all look at me and tilt their heads "if we want to get mother dragon back then you will all need to learn because we can hardly walk in and get her and walk out, can we?" I bite into the chicken and pasta "so eat up and we can start."

We spend the next few hours training. We walk towards a small cliff and I hold my two arms out "and flap." They copy me manage to get into the air for a few seconds but they panic and fall. I roll my eyes and scoff "deep end it is." I look around for a higher cliff and spot one above the water "perfect." I nod towards it and start walking "let's go."

I stand at the edge and smirk "now remember." I hold my arms out and nod "keep flapping and breath calmly." I flap my arms while taking deep breaths "got it?" They all copy me and fly into the air a few feet "good because I can't fly remember." I smirk still holding my arms out "so someone has to catch up!" I fall back off the cliff and head towards the water.

I look up and see Anastasia dive off the cliff and dive straight for me. I climb onto her back and she flies all the way back up. I smirk and cuddle into her "that's my girl!" I get off her and nod towards Blaze "now it's your turn to save me." I point towards the ground beside Anastasia "let him try."

She lays down and I walk towards the edge "remember Blaze! Calm thoughts." I jump off the cliff and he soon jumps off after me.

He catches me with his claws just before I hit the water. I laugh nervously and let out a sigh "that was close but good job." He flies back up and I look towards Phoenix and shrug "your turn?" He runs towards the cliff and jumps off himself "wait!" I run towards him and jump off the cliff behind him before giving it a second thought. He looks at me and lets out a little roar as he spreads his beautiful black and orange wings and flies up towards me.