8.

As we reach the water I grab one of the spears that are lying on the ground and look into the water for the fish. After a few attempts of trying to catch one fish I finally get one. I smile and place it on the side where Blaze had already caught 12. I roll my eyes and look towards him "show off." He looks at me and grins as he catches another two fish, I stick my spear into the water and catch 4 fish at a time. I laugh sarcastically and shrug "ha!" I look towards the 19 fish and nod slowly "that should be enough for now." I grab the fish and smile "lets go."

As we walk back up the hill I hear shouting echo through the woods. I look over and see horses with riders running through the woods a few meters away from us. I look at Blaze and nod "run!" We both run up the hill and into the cave "we should go." I fling 5 fish to the mother dragon and nod "get some strength and lets go." She eats the fish and stands up nodding at the other dragons to follow.

We walk out towards the other exit in the cave and after a half an hour we finally reach the exit. I look at mother dragon and smile softly "you good?" She looks towards her wing and moves it slowly giving out a little roar "lets go find somewhere else to camp." I look around the point towards a large snowy mountain "there." She looks up and looks at the other dragons before walking towards it. I follow behind her and nod "see I have a good eye."

I look towards the mountain at the snow and shrug "we can see if another human comes because of the snow and when snow melts it creates water so we can have unlimited water to drink," I yawn and laugh nervously "I just hope it isnt too cold but I'm so tired I would fall asleep no matter how cold it is." She puts her head down and I look at her wing "are you sure?" She looks at the other dragons and I nod firmly "ok." I climb onto her back and rest my head on her head before falling asleep.

I wake up when I feel the cold snow hit my face. I look around as mother dragon walks towards a large cave on the tallest mountain. This was it, our new and safe home away from the hunters.