I LOVE YOU - GEORG'S BIRTHDAY

Start from the beginning

The first 6 balloons are okay but your head starts spinning on the 7th one. You decide to take a break and come back to it later. You pick up one of the bags of confetti you bought and start filling all of Georg's jeans and jacket pockets with them. You also hide some in his books, even if you doubt he's ever opened them. You put some in the bed too. It is going to be a pain in his ass for months, you smile.

You check the time again. You are running out of it, class is over in 10 minutes so he should be home in 20 or 25 at worst. You'll never be done with your hundreds of balloons in time!

You open the messages app and send one to Tom.

Y : Can you please take Georg anywhere you want?

I need him out of his place for another hour <3

T : I can't. I'm super broke </3

Y : That's on me!

I'll pay you back as soon as you come home, no worries :)

T : No, really.

I can't even pay for the bus home :/

Y : Wtf have you done???

T : Your birthday present :P

Y : Fuck babe

You shouldn't have

You're my best present <3

Just be naked with a cherry on top and that's enough :P

T : A bit too late for this information lol

You roll your eyes, guilty. You don't want him to ruin himself with a birthday present... Okay, you begged for months to do a trip to Disneyland Paris but you know it's unreasonable. It's at least 88€ per adult plus the transport to Paris and the hotel and you cannot go near Paris without going to Paris for a day or two... You regret being so insistent about it... You thought they would do a group gift, it would have been okay. But if he is the only one that paid for it and he can't even pay 1.20€ for the bus, it makes you want to die.

T : How much time do you need?

Y : At least an hour, ideally 2.

T : You'll be the death of me, Kaulitz.

Y : ???

You are not talking to Bill!!!

T : Do you think I'm that stupid?

You smile. He called you Kaulitz. His last name! You mentally repeat Y/N Kaulitz until you convinced yourself it sounds okay. It would be better if it sounded perfect but the truth is, it doesn't.

You don't have any more time to waste! You grab your balloons again and go back to the blowing war. Your head starts spinning again after 7. You discovered something new about yourself: 7 balloons is your breath limit. You force another 2 but you feel like you are going to faint.

You go knock on Bill's door.

- What? His voice is strangely muffled.

- I need help. Please?

You hear Bill laugh a bit.

- Not the right time. I uh- clean my room. Can you wait another 10 minutes?

- Hum, yes I guess. You want to forget this conversation.

- Great. Because I'm really busy right now. His muffled voice informs you.

You step back from his door. You want to forget what happened. Tom was better at finding excuses. Clean his room? Are you his mom? This lie makes it worst. Gosh, now you can picture Bill doing it and it's quite disturbing. It's like imagining your parents or your siblings doing it; you don't want to!