I LOVE YOU - HALLOWEEN PART 2

I LOVE YOU – HALLOWEEN PART 2

.

.

.

Bill took a picture of you and Astrid in your suit. She is wearing Bill's shirt, allied with a leather shorts and a red corset. Her legs are highlighted by her knee-high boots and a scarf around her thigh. She curled her hair in an 18th-century style. She looks absolutely gorgeous. You are wearing Tom's shirt as a dress with open buttons. A black skirt underneath and a wide belt. You added fishnets to your look.

- When are you going to get change? You ask the twins; you don't want to miss this moment.

- The party begins at 7:30. Bill replies.

- So we get there at 9, Tom adds.

- We have plenty of time to get change then, Bill says.

- Oh okay. You smile, you want them to argue in front of you. I can't wait to see how good you'll look as Batman.

- Thanks, the twins reply at the same time.

- Why are you saying thanks? Bill wonders.

- Because I am Batman, Tom shrugs his shoulder.

- No, I am.

- Astrid, we should leave now, you grab her hand and run away, laughing.

You hear the boys shouting from the garden "You had one job, you asshole" and it makes you laugh even harder.

.

.

.

9 pm. The boys said they would go to the party at 10, why didn't Tom update you? You updated him every 30 minutes. It was the rule, no? Has he joined someone and forgotten about you? You can't even enjoy the party you are at, too worried about why Tom came up first with the no-kissing rule. Your party is great, regular you would have enjoyed it! Sadie rented a manor and created a haunted house in the corridors to the party. The ground floor is a "scary" maze runner with fake skeletons and creepy sounds. Sadie even missioned someone to run after the guest with a fake knife. The first floor is the party. The decoration is regular, fake spiders and their net, fake skulls... The only uncommon thing is a witchcraft sign on the floor. Sadie promised it was a sign of light magic. The rum punch is terrific, even too good, with fake eyeballs floating in it.

9:10. Still no news. You don't want to appear too sticky so you don't send a text and you pour yourself a drink.

9:26. Another drink. Astrid starts to advise you to stop drinking. You don't care.

9:32. Last drink you remember. No news from Tom.

Everything around you starts becoming dark. You don't even recognize faces anymore; you don't see them. You feel like your body is in auto-pilot. You are not conscious of what is happening, except for some tiny phrases. You know people around you are not half drunk as you are, but they can't understand. They are not the ones getting cheated on right now. You are sure 'he', you don't even want to think his name, is with another girl right now. Otherwise, he would have called. You can bet she is blonde and can fit into kid clothes. You imagine him with this little miss perfect.

"How dare he not call me?" you hear yourself say to Charlotte. Is it Charlotte? You remember Astrid telling you to sit down and ask Charlotte to stay with you. But you feel like Charlotte switches to someone else. Maybe Emilie, Sadie's sister. You don't know.