"Elena brown." She replied.

Alex closed his eyes in frustration. His mind was taking him back to Eira. Her punches, kicks, her savage replies. Her honey brown eyes, everything about her.

"Yeah, go on." He told her to continue.

She started giving her interview and he was getting zone out most of the time. Everything was so new to him, he was not like this, he never zoned out atleast not for a woman. He is getting more frustrated as the minutes passing.

"Sir." Her voice snapped him out of his thoughts. He looked up at her.

"Okay, you can leave. I'll call you if needed." He had his cold expression to which she nodded and got up from her seat.

Alex sighed when she went, he kept his head on the table infront of him in frustration. Eira is distrubing him constantly. He ran his fingers through his hairs in frustration. She was making him frustrated by roaming in his mind.

He got up from his seat and before registering what he was doing, he was infront of the hospital she was working in.

He was still sitting in his car staring at the entrance, looking for her to only get a single short glance of her. So that he can clarify his disturbance.

He waited for 15 minutes and was about to go from there but the rain started pouring. He immediately rolled up his window and was about to go from there but he stopped as his eyes were fixed on something or more specifically someone.

She was completely covered, except her eyes. She was in her niqab and she was looking here and there trying to find someone.

She then looked at her phone then kept it back. Without thinking for a second she stepped out from the entrance of the hospital in the rain.

It was pouring heavily. She got drenched within minutes due to rain but it didn't budged her, instead she opened her palm to feel the tickling feeling of the drops.

He was staring at her keenly with mixed emotions. She started walking as if it's a sunny day and that she is not drenched completely.

"She is sick." He mumbled it to himself.

She started walking casually and he was following her in his car with a lot of distance. She didn't care about the rain instead she was enjoying it. It was around 11 pm and she was walking on the foot path alone in the rain without thinking about anything.

Alex took his umbrella and got down from his car. He was slowly going towards her, she sensed someone's presence behind her and was about to punch who ever it was in a swing.

She immediately stopped seeing the person infront of her. Her fist was just inches away from Alex's jaw.

Alex smirked looking at her.

"Hey Eira."

"What do you want?" She asked rudely.

"Here take it." He was forwarding his umbrella for her.

"No need." She turned around to go but he gently held her left wrist, this is so much for her and she landed a straight square punch on his jaw with anger flaring in her eyes.

"What the hell.!" He asked in anger keeping his hand on his jaw.

"Never touch me." She growled at him, making his last string of calmness to vanish. He throwed the umbrella and it flew in the air.

He pinned her to a wall keeping his one hand near her head. They were glaring at eachother. The street was complete silent even if he murder her no one will ever know.