𝙀𝙮𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙀𝙮𝙚

Começar do início

He continued on, "It is the DNA of a cursed soul. Hair, skin, toenails, blood. The one stolen from me was from an accident family, the Everknowns. An eye. Get that back for me."

You nodded your head once more before bowing, "Of course Emperor Belos. I'll alert the Gold Guard at once. But uh-what does this eyeball look like?"

He gave one last smile, "You'll know it when you see it."

He gave you a piece of parchment from a nearby table. "This contains the list of the ingredients I require before the Day of Unity." He explained.

"Oh, and one more thing Y/n. My nephew, he tends to get distracted by unnecessary things, remind him of where that leads." He said darkly.

You frowned but didn't respond right away. 

'What does that even mean?'

"O-of course Emperor Belos."

...

You left the Throne room lost in thought and greeted Hunter who waited patiently outside for you. You lightly yawned.

"Well? What did he say?" He asked.

"Well to sum it up, he wants us to I'm guessing break into the Owl Lady's house a retrieve an eye that she stole and get some stuff that he needs," You said.

Hunter backtracked, "An eye? Gross..."

"Yeah, you're telling me. Oh, and Hunter. Belos told me to give you a message," You played with your fingers nervously, "To not get distracted by unnecessary things and to remind you where that leads," You finished uncertain but also concerned.

He didn't reply, he seemed to be uncertain and concerned himself. His mask hid his true expression.

"I don't get it, but if there's anything I can do to help, I want to."

"It's fine," He noticed the face you were giving him, "It's nothing. It's just something Belos assigned me to out of the Coven."

"It's fine I promise," He reassured.

"Well, then. We have to start preparing for our new mission." You smiled at him and lightly punched his shoulder.

He gave you a small smile from behind the mask that quickly faded into a look of guilt.

...

Hunter flew around with you on one side of him. You yawned as the cold morning air hit your face and the rising sun warmed it. 

Hunter turned to you with what you guessed was an amused smirk behind his golden mask. The tone in his voice made it obvious, "Arent you an early morning bird."

"Shut up." You grumbled, "Not everyone can wake up at 5 A.M. Even though we can sleep in till 6, but noo! Titan forbid that teenagers sleep in."

Hunter rolled his eyes behind the mask, "It's not that bad saliva. Besides we have to be ready for anything Belos asks of us." 

He turned to see you dozing off and slightly leaning over your staff about to fall.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" He yelled with wide eyes.

You quickly sat upright and lazily opened your eyes, still dazed, "I swear I didn't eat the last cookies! ...Huh? What?"

"Did you even get any sleep last night?" Hunter questioned.