4.

Third person pov

KIM TAEHYUNG looks down as he walks down that hallway of school. He was too scared to look up and greet anyone. He didn't wanted to come face to face with people who once bullied him. Tho everyone was scared of him because his stone cold face and scary aura, he still was a scardy cat when It came to bullying. He hated it. He hated every single person on earth who bullies others for no reason or whatever reason at all. Most of the times reasons are justified but no one is there to stop him. Taehyung has always been a hardworking kid. Seeing his parents struggling to raise him while working their asses off made his heart clench in sadness. They always worked hard so that he could study like other kids do...

Being born as a poor farmer's son wasn't what Taehyung ever wishes for but the love and care his parents gave him made it change. He saw how tired they were from working whole but still made out time for him. To spend a little family time with him so he decided to study hard and made their hard work pay off.
Taehyung got in his high school on scholarship. That day he saw his parents smiling happily with their tears pouring down their faces. Taehyung felt proud of himself. He got in high school but he didn't expected the treatment he got in return. The way people stared at him in disgust the way they would wash the things or even throw some if his hand would touch them accidentally made him so much self insecure and depressed.

He knew no one want to befriend him just because he as poor. But he didn't despised it. He didn't hated himself being poor, because he had parents every ever could ask for. Taehyung made himself seem like cold and heartless person but in reality he was everything but that. He thought to not make friends and just spend the day studying and all. So when he met Yoongi he was shocked and happy at same time. He saw how Yoongi became his knight in shining armor and saved him from his bullies. Yoongi became his older brother. Taehyung was older sibling in his household so doesn't knew how affection worked. He was too busy helping his parents in securing food and money to actually be treated like a baby after entering his teens. So when Yoongi saved him and became an elder brother to him he was so much overwhelmed that he hugged him and didn't let go off for 2 hours until Jeonghan made him.

Right Taehyung met Jeonghan though Yoongi who instantly became his bestie alongside Seungcheol who was latter brought by Jeonghan. They became the three little annoying kids who would do everything they were told not to. And Yoongi became their father who would stop them from doing anything he didn't wanted them to do. The four of them became a family and Taehyung felt happy. He found his solace in them. Back at home in daegue he never felt so much understood and loved. Yeah he was loved there too but these people brought the best outta him and he is really thankful for that to them.

Taehyung made his way to their hideout and found Seungcheol leaning on wornout leather couch, closing his eyes. He smiles mischievously and makes his way to him, ready to scare him but as soon as he reached Seungcheol opened his eyes. Taehyung just pouts and sits back. "How do you always get me?" He complains and sits Beside him. "Well you have that particular scent I can smell from miles away." Seungcheol's answer made him smile. He looks ahead, and closes his eyes. Yes that's it. This is his home. Where no one would judge him for his clothes or for his any action. Where everyone appreciates his existence. Where he is loved and cared for. Where he is protected form the whole world.

Yes they are his home. The four founding members of THE FREAKS are his home..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is our last but not least
Founding member of THE FREAKS..
the story will start from next chapter as the intros of four founding members are done..

I hope you are liking it so far...
And lastly thank you for the love you've given my fanfics....I'm really thankful..
I hope you will give it same love as others...
Bye bye~

Stan BTS and SEVENTEEN for fair skin~