3.

Third person pov

CHOI SEUNGCHEOL has always been told to he perfect and polite. He tried his best every single day to receive the appreciation he deserved. But maybe it wasn't in his fate. Seungcheol was known as deliquent. Why? Well because he looked scary. He doesn't knows why people think about him in that way when he's just a puppish personality person. Seungcheol is the type of person who nerve stays in one place. He always roams around here and there even when he eats. His parents always scolded him for that  but what can he do it's just in his nature. Seungcheol had his faired share of love and care from his parents and siblings he has always been a cute bubbly kid but everything started to change when he got bullied for what he loved most in himself. His cute personality.

Seungcheol never understood that why people would hate someone for having a nice personality. He never got his grasp on that. When he told his parents that he was getting bullied he received the answer he never thought he would they said "then stop being annoying and act mature for once" so Seungcheol stopped..he stopped all of it. He stopped smiling, he stopped playing around. He stopped being clingy, he stopped making friends. He even stopped talking. The more he did all of this the more he realized that no one cares. He saw his parents and siblings Changing. He saw how they started to ignore him as he grew up. He never ever thought that they would behave with him like this. He had always kept them above anything else. Maybe he was just too much unlucky to receive the same.

Seungcheol sighs as he looks around in cafeteria. He was sitting all alone on a big table. People avoided him like a plague. They didn't cared if it hurted his fragile heart. Tho he wasn't the same from above anymore his heart and soul were still same. Same their delicate and fragile self. Seungcheol throws his chopsticks in annoyance and stands up. Picking up his food he makes his way to rooftop. As soon as he reaches there he sees a figure sitting on bench and going through notes. Which seemed like some type of lyrics. He smiles upon seeing the person. He sees him daily. Sitting here under the sun, on rooftop, going through lyrics, humming them to himself in his own heavenly sweet voice completely unaware of Seungcheol's presence. But Seungcheol found himself in peace whenever he listened to that voice. Oddly.

Seungcheol sits of very back, making sure he wasn't in sight of other man and starts eating his food, enjoying the breeze while listening to sweet voice. LEE JIHOON that's who he is. Seungcheol's junior. Who always comes to rooftop in lunch break and hums in his beautiful voice. Seungcheol didn't know how or when but he started to fall for the small man. He started to fall by the way music would slip from Jihoon's lips. But Seungcheol had to courage to court the man. He knew he wasn't going to be accepted and Jihoon would never like him. So he stayed back and settled on admiring him from far. Seungcheol kept on sitting there and staring at him until he heard the bell rang, indicating the lunch break ended. He saw the man packing his things and going out from there.

Seungcheol too got up and went down to his class. He didn't even payed attention to what teacher was saying because he was tok occupied with the angelic voice he hears daily on rooftop. He smiles to himself looking outside. If anyone saw him smiling they dared not question it. He got out of his last class and made his way at the very back to school. Where there was an Abandoned yard....which he and his other 3 friends call their hideout. He reached there and sees no one. As usual he's still early. Getting himself comfortable on wornout leather couch. He looks around  they had to do the renovations but Jeonghan as his usual lazy self doesn't contributes much and they are short on people as well as equipment.

He sighs and leans back, closing his eyes he waits for others. Seungcheol never thought he would be in a group, hell he never thought he would have friends in first place. But Everything changed when he met Jeonghan. He and Jeonghan clicked together immediately and that's how he met Yoongi the leader of their group. Seungcheol was last to join their group and he became one of founding members of the THE FREAKS.
Seungcheol loved it. He loved being in a group where there were people he could be his real self with. Who would understand and love
him. He smiles feeling a presence above his face. He opens his eyes and sees a pouty boy, who was ready to scare him. "How do you always get me?" Boy asks and sits beside him.
"Well you have that particular scent I can smell from miles away." He says and drapes his arm on the other's shoulder.

They both then sat in silence. A few months ago when Seungcheol met them he didn't had a dream or anything. He was so lost. But they made him realize his self worth and his dreams..So Seungcheol would do anything, anything he can for them no matter what....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here he is our 3rd founding member
Tho he is the last one to join still...
I hope you all will like this story and
Chapter...

Lastly, Again repeating first four chapters are introductions of four founding members
Story will start from chapter 5...
Don't forget to leave comments and votesss
Byebye~

Stan BTS and SEVENTEEN for fair skin~