PART 14

After a few days....y/n is trying to have a fresh start with everyone thinking of them as her siblings' friends...everyone planned that later when she will be somewhat comfortable with them, they will tell her that they are not her friends but siblings...but they are unaware that y/n remembered everything the night she came from hospital, since that day she's been acting. Acting to not know that truth. She wants revenge from them, she wants them to realise that they beat her without knowing the truth.
Meanwhile Hanbin.....well, he also feels guilty now, he wants to tell the truth and apologize, but he doesn't have the gut to do that. He wants to have a fresh start, not knowing that he will get exposed. Everyone will hate him more but will y/n give him a second chance??

Tell me readers, should she?? Tell meh, or else I'll stop writing!!

~~~~~~

??: So..she's their weakness, hm...I see...

&&: WHAT?! I thought she's atleast 15!!

%%: it ok, the more younger, the more fun it get *smirk*

¡¡: um..boss'...we are ready, so..when shall w-we-- (cut off)

??/&&/%%: TOMORROW, SHARP AT 5PM (pig laughter)

🅣🅞 🅑🅔 🅒🅞🅝🅣🅘🅝🅤🅔🅓

__________________________________________________

I'm sorry, I know this is very short but I can't help it! My exams are going on so I gotta study, a lot. Still ill try to update as often as possible. I also got a request from a friend of mine, basically my life is filled with pending work. Bye~~ please vote and comment!♡

Also tomorrow is my math exam so please donate me a smart brain for that! 🤞🫰