PART 9

Everything was going great till today......

                                           ☆Hanbin pov☆                                                     
Today I'm not gonna leave y/n for EVERY single thing she did! She must regret this!!
FLASHBACK

Hanbin: hey! Y/n! You have to give me the answers to all the exams, got it!?

Y/n: um..I would never do that..

..........................................................................

Teacher: y/n!

Y/n comes to the teacher

Teacher: (gives y/n her test paper) well done! Y/n is the topper again! And you, Hanbin, need to learn something from y/n!

.........................................................................

Hoseok: y/nie do you want oppa to feed you today?

Jimin: no i will feed her today?

RM: no me!

Rose: shut up ya'll!! I will--

Lisa: I will feel my baby!

Jin/Jennie: not agreed! I will!

Jisoo: I wanna!

Yoongi: but it's my turn!

Jungkook/Taehyung: anii!! I wanna!!

Y/n: aish! Let's decide! Mm....from eldest to youngest will feed me every meat, ok?

BTS/BP: YES MA'AM!

Hanbin: and me? (Who will feed me?)

Jin: you can also feed y/n if you want (smile)

Hanbin: anii!! That is not what I mean!

Jisoo: wdym then?

Hanbin: who is gonna feed me?!

BTS/BP: you're not a baby!

Hanbin: but y/n is also not a baby!

Yoongi: she is a baby! Our baby!

......................................................................................................

Teacher: y/n is the best basketball 🏀 player in the whole class so I was hoping if I have your permittion to take her to Busan for international basketball competition.

RM: ofc you have our permittion! (Smile)

Mrs Kim: you know...we have a 2nd child in the house too, anything about him?

Teacher: (sigh) he failed all his exams..(tells everything)

....................................................................

That time I got a little beating! Y/n, you can't always have a perfect life! I will show you hell from your own siblings! (Smirk)