thirty six.

Sincerely Chanel Kapri
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 .

"y'all house looks amazing," tempest said as she looked around

"y'all house looks amazing," tempest said as she looked around. it was about two months after the gender reveal which i was about to eight months pregnant.

bout ready to pop this baby out.

our house was really all furnished since jason had order a lot of the shit before we actually moved in.

it was just little shit that had to be done.

"thank you bestie." i smiled. "and that nigga gave you a lambo truck.." tempest trailed off.

"i know right, i was so surprised and happy. then it was flowers and money inside." i laughed.

"so since you know y'all having a boy can i know his name?" she asked.

"ima give you a hint, his name start with a S," i told her. the door opened making me smile.

"that weak ass hint." tempest rolled her eyes making
me laughed. i stood up and went to the kitchen.

i grabbed my chocolate fudge ice cream and hot cheetos before going back in the living room seeing jason and rich.

"you pregnant in back and in the front. i love that for you," tempest said.

"me too boo, me too."

"can you rub my feet?" i asked jason. "and hey." i waved at rich.

"wassup." he sat down by tempest. "you need to stop eating that shit and you need to bounce onnat ball." jason told me.

i rolled my eyes. "ima do what the fuck i wanna do." i said mimicking yvette from baby boy.

"man shut up with that shit." he laughed.

"you keep saying you ready to deliver."

"ima be back." he stood up and left out the living room.

"so when y'all having a baby?" i asked them. "no time soon, boo, no time soon." tempest shook her head.

"my titi baby is enough," she said. "she just chattin, shit, she might be pregnant right na." he said.

"boy you crazy as hell." tempest jerked her head back. "i know for sure iant cause i'm on my period," she stuck her tongue out.