thirty five.

Omniscient, Gender Reveal
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 .

"okay so the first game is going to be guessing the baby name, i don't even know by the way but i do know the gender," tempest announced on the mic, wiggling her eyebrows.

"whoever gets close to the name or guesses the correct name, you win a cash prize," she continued.

of course sincerely and jason was sitting at the front.

"so whoever wants to compete then come and sit in these front row chairs." sincerely mom, quay said.

"and you only get three chances so yeah.."

eight people came up including wynter, janiyah, kie, jason mama, monique, nuski, jason cousins, sano and sco.

"we're going down the line," tempest motioned.

"wynter you up first,"

"for a girl i think it's going to be bonnie," she said making everybody laugh.

"im just playing but samiyah. i think that's cute and we talked about that." wynter said.

"for a boy and junior." sco said. "hell nah nigga." jason shook his head to which sco smacked his teeth.

the rest of them said their choice.

"none of y'all are even close," sincerely laughed.

"man that's bullshit. y'all must be tryna name the lil mf some stupid shit." sano smacked his teeth.

"shut up." janiyah slapped his arm. "y'all wanna know what we thinking?" sincerely asked.

they nodded.

"that's too bad. not knowing til i pop it out." she laughed. well, that was the end of that game.

"you calling the baby an it- give me that," wynter snatched the baby pin from janiyah.

"can't say the b word bookie." she laughed.

"next game i'm tryna win some money. fuck allat talking,"

"okay the next game is who can chug something to drink out of the baby bottle the fastest."

"put some hennessy innat bitch and i won." sano shrugged. "yeah cause you're a alcoholic," janiyah laughed.

"stop saying that lil girl."

"the parents are competing in this too so get ready." tempest pointed at sincerely and jason.

new sets of people came but sano and sco stayed and sincerely and jason got in the line up too.

"if i win i get to keep my money." jason said, putting emphasis on my.

"duh."

they passed our the bottles to everybody.

"go!" tempest yelled. every one chugged their bottles until somebody finally was done.

sano won.

"this pussy ass nigga cheated," sco pointed to him making everybody laugh.

"you mad cause yo dumb ass lost. where my money?" sano asked. tempest laughed and walked over to him putting a two hundred in his hand.

"dassit?"

"nigga the fuck, how much you thought you was gone get?" jason jerked his head back.

after that jason and sincerely sat down so they could open things.