six.

Sincerely Chanel Kapri
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 .

Sincerely Chanel Kapri 𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰

"hey y'all." i said to the girls la'niyah, winter, and brit. they had just walked in but we were at tempest's house.

before this we had plenty of conversations, went out with each other and all but this was the first time we were in one of our homes.

"what y'all been up to lately?" i asked them as i ate some strawberries.

"not shit. bored as hell, hot as fuck!" winter pointed making me nod agreeing.

"y'all rich nem about to come over here." tempest said.

"wait no they is here." she laughed.

"sincerely, you do hair right?" la'niyah asked making me nod. "okay, how do i book an appointment?"

"go to my hair page and click the link in my bio."

"so you know how to do hair?" brit asked making me turn my head to look at her.

"what you think?"

she shrugged. "never know. some girls don't- well my besti does. go to her hair page." tempest cut her off.

tempest got up then a few seconds later she came back with all of them.

"y'all i think we should go to a party." brit said.

"who throwing it?" i asked as i seen jason come sit beside me. "cameron hoe ass." she laughed.

"bitch i'll kill you." day day laughed. i looked at jason seeing he was looking at her like she was crazy.

"why would you say that?" la'niyah asked. "why she can't say that?" tempest asked.

"they don't like that nigga." she told us making me nod slowly.

"oh, i forgot!" she laughed. "man please. you on bullshit." jason said. i started to roll my eyes.

"well my cousin throwing a party and i was planning on going to that." i shrugged.

"yeah i'm definitely in there, she gone have everybody there." tempest said.

i got up and walked to a guest room. i knew jason was gone follow me so that's why i did it.

"wassup baby mama." he said as he came up behind me. "not your baby mama, go play with somebody else." i laughed turning around.