thirty three.

Jason Malik Banks
𝙰𝚃𝙻𝙰𝙽𝚃𝙰 𝙶𝙰 .

they put me on a band and them mfs gave me curfew, six to six

they put me on a band and them mfs gave me curfew, six to six. pissed me off with that shit ian even gone lie.

it was like five o'clock right now and i was just now getting out, they did that shit on purpose.

walkin in my crib i heard rambling and shit in the kitchen.

"who the fuck in here." i said as i went in there. it was just sincerely messing in the cabinets and shit.

"my baby!" she smiled as she walked towards me.

"wassup ma." i said, wrapping my arms around her.

"missed you so much." she said as we pulled away from each other. "missed you too," i told her.

"now look at you." she laughed pointing at my band.

"and i'm on curfew now, six to six." i laughed. "them mfs got me fucked up." i shook my head.

"don't follow it and you'll be right back in jail." she said. "them bitches ain't gone see none of you for real." she laughed.

"im out from six to six, i promise you." i nodded.

"we'll see about that," she spoke. "but what about the ju nem? they onna band too?" she asked as she bit into a strawberry.

"nuski and ju on six to six, day day on house arrest cause he had some shit prior to that." i told her.

"i know he sick." she laughed. "shit i am with this six to six ass bullshit." i smacked my teeth.

"you'll be okay." she said, grabbing my face. i wrapped my arm around her waist and let it go soak to her ass.

"you horny ain't you?" she wiggled her eyebrows making me laugh.

"matter fact how my seed doing?" i asked, feeling over her stomach. "they cool." she said.

"they?" i jerked my head back. "im saying they because ion know the gender dummy." she slapped my arm.

"you three or four months?" i asked. she held up four fingers. "damn, you really carrying my seed," i told her.

"unfortunately." she said making me jerk my head back. "bra quit playin wit me."

"please don't go to jail again." she said. "iant sincerely." i said.

"what you been doing out here?" i asked her. "what i always do, make money and chill." she shrugged.