THIRTEEN

The next few weeks are complete and utter bliss

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

The next few weeks are complete and utter bliss. Elio had taken me around the city, showing me his favorite childhood spots and beautiful art museums.

There was a certain softness to him that I hadn't gotten to see before. Waking up this morning, I'm met with Elio's warm chest. We had been sleeping, and only sleeping, together over the last few weeks.

He had been sleeping on the couch in his office his whole stay and sacrificing his bed for me. It was the sweetest thing I had ever heard.

I trace my fingers lightly over the ridges of his stomach. I stop abruptly when his eyes fly open and meet mine, "Don't stop, it feels good." He says, his voice coming out rough.

I smile and continue to feel his smooth skin. Suddenly, Elio moves closer and captures my lips in a kiss. I giggle, "What was that for?" He gives me a lazy smile, "Because I felt like it."

I shake my head at him, ready to give a sassy response. I'm cut off by the door flying open.

Giana runs straight to our bed and flops her body in between us. "OK, you little lovebirds. He's been keeping you all to himself all week, it's my turn." She pouts.

I laugh while Elio and I crush her in a warm embrace. "Gross, too much affection. Let me go you freaks!" She laughs while wiggling free.

Elio takes it as his cue to leave, he gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Don't go far, bambola." I gaze after him, my eyes watching his every move.

The door closes with a soft thud behind him. "So, you and Elio sure have gotten close." Giana pokes at my side, teasing me. I blush while she settles into Elio's spot.

Suddenly, she shoots up. "Ew, please don't tell me-," I throw a pillow at her, cutting off her insinuations. "No, Giana we have not." Her eyes widen with shock.

"Really? He likes you." She nods her head. "I hope because I'm falling for him. He's so sweet and caring." I daze off, recalling our fleeting moments.

"You are so in love." Giana gushes. "I'm so glad you changed your mind, Elio hasn't been this happy in a long time." I smile at her words, hoping they held the truth.

Her words also make me think of our circumstances and how we met. "What are we going to do?" Giana drops her eyes, a certain sadness filling the room.

"That's a problem for another day. Let's get ready, we're going shopping. Courtesy of Elio, of course." I chuckle while throwing off the blanket and heading into my bathroom.

After I finished getting dressed, I met Giana in the living room. She sat with her mother and Maria on the couch, chatting away. I smile and greet everyone hello.

"Ready?" Giana asks, standing. I nod my head. As we're about to leave, Elio slips an arm around my waist and crashes his body against mine.

He has a mischievous smile on his face, making me giggle. "Pick out something pretty, bambola."

𝐄𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें