"OK, go get ready." he said and kissed me again and left. I ran upstairs and tried on outfits and outfits until I found the perfect one. I cant wait of our date. Im so excited.

P.o.v Damian

Everything's set up. Daisy's going to love this.

"Thank you guys for helping me. it looks amazing." I said, I never usually thank my pack members so their faces held a shocked expression. Emily, one of the pack house maids, smiled. She has a beautiful smile, I thought.

'No! That's not our mate. Dont say she's beautiful.' My wolf screamed. I rolled my eyes and blocked him out. He irritates me sometimes.

Daisy should be ready, I told her to get ready at maybe eleven something. It's 4:37 now.

''Alpha," my beta, Andrew, said getting my attention. "Would you like if the Luna meet you here? Or would you like to go pick her up yourself?" He asked, politely waiting for my answer.

"I'll pick her up. Thank you beta, Andrew. You are dismissed." He bowed his head in response and left, everyone else followed him.

'Lets go get our mate.' My wolf said as he did back flips. I laughed and got into my car. As I drove to my mate, I thought of our future together.

Our pack, our own house, our pups. I cant wait until Daisy gets pregnant. I hope we have a boy first, so he can take the alpha title.

I smiled at the thought of Daisy having a round belly that our child would grow in.

'I want a girl.' My wolf said, I was utterly confused. Why in earth would he want a girl? 'Why a girl? She wouldn't be able to take the title as alpha.' I replied back.

'And, why not?' He said, now he is just being irritating. He knows that a girl can't be alpha, it's just not right.

'The alpha position is for a man, not some girl.' He growled and stopped talking to me. Weird. I parked the car and walked inside, stopping at what I saw.

Daisy, looked absolutely amazing.Her purple dress, black heels. Wow, just wow.

"You're staring." She laughed, it was beautiful. I smirked, and put out my hand. She gladly took it and we walked out the door.

"You look beautiful." I whispered in her ear. Her cheeks turned a light pink, it was so cute.

"You dont look to bad yourself." She said and slid into the car. Smirking I walked around the car and got into the drivers side.

P.o.v Cody

I watched as my sister left with Damian. He was an alright guy but he still pisses me off. The way he looks at my sister with... Lust, makes me want to kill him.

My father made me promise to keep an eye in her, that's why I am here and not with my pack. I left my beta in charge. David hadn't been around alot since I came here. He keeps his distance just like his parents. They tried calling Daisy but she would just send them to voicemail.

"Cody, stop obsessing over them. She'll be fine." Marley said, hugging me from behind. I smirked at how small he was. Im 6'2, Marley is 5'3.