Chapter 7

"Little secrets cause huge problems." -Someone

P.o.v Daisy

What was I thinking? Am I insane? I kissed Damian and let him touch my body! Ugh, I dont even want to think of it!

Damian must think I actually forgive him. I don't. He must think I love him. Haha, never. I know he's my mate, but he's an asshole.

I just- last night- what I did was not my fault. He marked me, that did crazy things to me. When a male marks his mate, it makes his mate go all sexual and stuff. Totally gross.

"Daisy, please talk to me! Your brother is here!" I walked away from Damian, he ran to catch up to me.

"Daisy!" He yelled, he has no right to yell. I do.

"Leave me alone! I dont want to talk to you and David! You both set this up! You kissed me at the choosing because of my brother! Now, please leave me alone!" I snapped, which is kinda rare.

He sighed and walked away because David told him to do that when I got like this. Why on earth did he do this too me?

I walked into the kitchen and found Savannah, she was making cookies I think.

When she saw me she pulled me into a hug. Gosh, I need more hugs!

"You let Damian mark you!?" She yelled excitedly, I slapped my hand over her mouth. I di nit want anyone else to know.

"No, he did it without permission. He was really mad at me when he did it." Savannah stood there, her mouth hung slightly open.

"He did what? Why on earth would he fucking do that!" She yelled, now it was my turn to stand there with my mouth open. She never says bad words, not even 'hell'. Her soul is so clean, you could eat off it.

I smirked, she raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"You said, 'Fucking' Savannah." She gasped in realization, then she started giggling. She's amazing. After the giggling fit, she spoke quietly.

"Why would alpha Damian do that? He does know since he's an alpha and you're from beta blood the mating process is sped up. Instead of three months after you're marked to mate, you have three weeks."

Water started to fill my eyes, I don't want to lose my virginity at 16, and Damian is almost 24!

"Dai, its going to be okay. Dont cry!" She pulled me into a hug, once she did I couldn't control my tears. Soon, I stopped being a girl and stopped crying.

"Savannah I thi- Daisy? What's wrong?" Aaron said as hel walked into the kitchen.He went to hug me but stopped short. He growled sloftly."He marked you?!" He whispered/yelled. I looked down, I promised him that I would not have a mark until I was 18.

"Daisy, why did hr mark you without permission?" I looked up, I stared at him in confusion. I didn't tell him that Damian did it without permission."How do you-" he cut me off by moving my hair to see my mark. He growled, then turned and punched a wall."Aaron, calm down." Savannah placed her arms around his waist, he instantly calmed down.

"Daisy, you have three weeks to mate with him, or you'll get really sick. And, your mark will start to burn you. Then you will.... You will die." Tears filled my eyes again, damn I'm crying alot today."uhm... I-I'm going for a walk. I'll be back soon." They nodded and I left.

________________________________________________

I sat in a huge garden, playing with a little kitten. I have no idea how he got in here, but I going to keep him, I don't care what Damian says."Hmmmm..... What am I going to name you my little fur ball?" I spoke to the kitty in a sweet voice that I didn't have to force. It felt nice.The kitten jumped up and ran towards the bush of roses.

I laughed and went to get him. He so adventurous, I'm going to name him..... Indiana Jones.As I walked up to the roses, I saw a tall, muscular -but not too muscular- man. He was holding Indiana Jones. "Is this your kitty?" He asked as her turned around. He looked oddly familiar with his black hair, crystal blue eyes and the scar on his left cheek.

"Yes, he's my kitten. Who are you?" I ask, taking a step towards him, I feel safe with him. He smiles at my actions and took a step closer.

"My name is Cody. I'm your twin." He smirked, and gave me my kitty. I stood there, in shock. Cody? I was told he died!Midnight flipped with joy. We missed him so much. I placed Indiana Jones down, and pulled.cody into a huge hug. He immediately hugged me back."Mom told me you were dead, Cody. Why would she do that?" I said, I was on the verge of tears.

Really? Stupid crying."They... They said I was dead?" I nodded, he sighed. "Daisy, I want you too come with me. I have a new pack and their better them this one." He said, I wanna go so bad."I can't, my mate marked me and he's the alpha. And, what about David?" I looked up and saw pain in his face.

"Daisy, I didn't want to tell you this but, the reason I left was because I found out a secret that David and his parents were keeping." What? Why did he say, Davids parents? Their his too."Before you ask, David and his parents are not our parents. Our parents and in my new pack. Come with me. Please." My tears spilled out, the people I've known as my parents, and my brother David aren't my real family!

"It's ok, daisy. Grab Indiana Jones, and lets leave." I nodded and picked up my kitty. I'll call Aaron later."Lets go, Cody. I dont want to be here anymore." He smiled and took my hand.

We walked out of the pack territory and shifted into our wolfs.Cody's is black with a white patch by his eye. Mine is white, just white. He looked at me, I nodded.We took off towards Cody's new pack.

I'm a rouge now, but I don't care. My whole life has been a lie. "my parents" lied to me, which means alpha Damian knows about the whole thing, so he lied to me too.I'm so done with lies. I'm never coming back. Ever!

______________________________________

A/N: I'll update again very, very soon. Byeeee!!! Thanks for reading.

One can only love if they feel loved in return.