Chapter 10

"shhh.... its okay. I'm here, and i won't leave." - Someone

P.o.v Daisy

I woke to Indiana Jones licking my nose, his little rough tongue wiping my skin. I giggled and picked him up.

"Hows my baby?" I said in a small baby voice, he meowed and began playfully attacking my hand. I played with him until Cody barged into my room without knocking. I gasped as I saw blood on his clothes. I immediately placed I.J. (Indiana Jones) down and ran to him.

"Why are you covered in blood?" I ask, my voice slightly cracking. Cody just smirked, whaaa?

"It's not blood, you silly girl. It's red paint, and I'm covered in it so i can do this." He grabbed me and pulled me into a big hug. Red paint got all over my PJ's and in my hair! I punched him and he let go, laughing.

"I'm going to kill you!" I said in a very calm voice, his eyes widened and he bolted out the door. I chased him down the stairs, and into a huge kitchen. I chased him all around and soon my parents came downstairs and watched us. Mom started to cry a little and dad took pictures of me and Cody.

It reminded me of David and his parents.

I brushed off that thought and kept chasing Cody until I finally caught him. I jumped on his back and he fell to the floor.

"Get off. You're heavier than you look!" I smacked his chest and I heard my father laughing.

"Son, you just got brought down by a girl and, she is your sister!" I laughed and got up only to be tackled back to the floor. I glared at Cody, he smirked and started tickling my sides.

I laughed and tried pushing him off but it was no use. When I laugh I loose all my strength. Its messed up.

"OKAY! hahaha! get..... off!" he got off and helped me up, I really missed him. I'm so happy.

"Ok, lets eat food. I'm cooking!" I yelled, and ran into the kitchen.

*time skip, three days later*

I keep feeling light headed, my stomach hurts, I have a huge headache. My whole body is either numb or in pain. I'm getting sick. Werewolves never get sick, unless they refuse to complete the mating process. Which I did when I left. Its been a week since Damian marked me, and in two weeks I will die if I don't mate with him.

"How are you feeling?" Cody asked, placing his hand on my forehead. I smiled weakly at him. he's a good brother.

"I'm fine, go with Marley. He needs you." he nodded, knowing not to argue with me cause I will always win. He left with Marley. Soon after he left, I felt like I was going to throw up, so I ran to the nearest bathroom and purged up all the food in my stomach.

"Well this fucking sucks." I whispered to myself. I washed my hands and went to my room and feel asleep.

P.o.v Damian

I can feel her pain, she's really sick. I want to go get her but David says Cody will bring her to me. so I'm just waiting, it should be today he brings her to me, or tomorrow she won't be able to walk.

"Are you sure he will bring her back?" I asked for the thousandth time today. David rolled his eyes and got up.

"He loves her, he won't let her die. she'll be here today. I promise." he said as he placed his hand on my shoulder. I nodded, and he walked out of the room.She's coming, she's coming. I tell myself. Cody won't let her die, will he?

P.o.v Daisy

"We got to get her to Damian. She's dying!" Cody screamed, my parents won't let him bring me to Damian. They say he'll kidnap me again. He's my mate, I don't think that rule apply to him. I looked at Marley, who is silently crying in a corner. I guess he's never seen this side of Cody. I sighed and got up, only to be pushed down by my mother.

"I need to get up. I am not sitting around all day." I said and got up again. I walked over to Marley and hugged him. He was shaking, which was weird. Usually someones mate won't shake with fear because of them, unless he's going through his first shift. I looked up and grabbed his face.

"Have you shifted before?" I ask, every time I talk it feels like my head is about to explode. He shook his head no.

"Cody, you better come here." I said, standing up and pulling Marley with me. Cody turned and his eyes widened. He immediately ran and picked up Marley, he carried him outside. I heard bones cracking and clothes ripping. Then a scream escaped Marley's mouth, it scared the hell out of me. I closed my eyes, not wanting to see him go though that.

Once everything was quiet, I slowly opened my eyes. I gasped at the sight. Marley's wolf was pure black with one brown spot on his left shoulder. only alpha born males had black, girls had white. Marley was an alpha, that just made this pack ten times stronger.

*three hours later*

"Are you ok?" I ask Marley, he smiled and nodded.

"Yeah, but are you okay?" he asked, but I couldn't understand him, his words were just sounds. I felt hands grab my shoulders and then everything went black.

P.o.v Damian

"Sir! Luna Daisy is back on the territory, she's with her brother." I jumped out of my chair and ran downstairs, I nearly collided with David. He had a I-told-you-so look on his face.

As soon as we reached the front door, Cody and some teenaged boy breasted in.

"Daisy!" I yelled as I saw her laying limp in her twins arms. She was deathly pale, he lips were purple, she had dark circles under her eyes. She was dying!

"Give her to me!" I yelled, he gave her to me without an argument. He really loved her, I love her more though.

I placed her on the couch and covered her with blankets. I started panicking, she's going die!

My wolf howled in pain, I heard Daisys do the same. 'kiss her you idiot! save our mate!' my wolf yelled "of course!"

I bend down and placed my lips on hers. She immediately responded by kissing me back.

I have my mate, my beautiful mate

•⚫🌚⚫•

A/N: sorry if this chapter was boring. i just needed to update. I'm sorry! bye lovelies!

One can only love if they feel loved in return.