Chapter 13

"If you lie to me, make sure I never find out because if I do I'll never forgive you." -Someone

P.o.v Damian

I woke to a warm body next to mine. At first I thought it was a dream, Daisy would not be here in my arms. I ran my hand through her hair, moving it away from her beautiful face. I looked around the room, my eyes landed on a lacy black bra.

I looked back at Daisy, lifting the blanket a little. She was naked. This wasn't a dream, I am awake and me and Daisy mated last night. Oh my gosh! She let me mate her. Daisy does love me, her wolf loves me. My wolf loves them.

I smiled and hugged her closer, inhaling her intoxicating scent.

'We should do something for her and her wolf.' my wolf said, he's in a very good mood. 'What should we do?' I asked back. I loved the idea he gave me so I will do something for her before she wakes up, but what?

'Make her breakfast, then take her somewhere special.' I nodded to my wolf, he howled in happiness. I slowly got up from the bed and grabbed my clothes, slipping them on before I went downstairs.

"Damian," a voice said as I walked into the kitchen. I turned and saw Cody, with that little kid on his lap. I think its his mate. weird, I never thought a male wolf could have another male as a mate.

"Cody," I said and turned back towards the kitchen. I opened the fridge and pulled out eggs, bacon, and pancake mix. Daisy's favorite.

"I swear, if you hurt my sister ever again I will rip you into pieces. got it?" Cody said, growling the last part. I turned around again, he was now standing. I would never hurt Daisy again.

"I will never hurt Daisy, I love her." I said, his face relaxed and he smiled. He really cares for her.

'I don't like him.' my wolf said growling. 'Shut up, he is her brother.' I blocked him out and smiled at Cody who wrapped his arms around his mates waist.

After we talked for a little while he left with his mate and I cooked my beautiful little mate breakfast.

P.o.v Daisy

I woke up and immediately remembered what had happened last night. I looked around the room and realized Damian was gone. He left?

'Daisy, its ok. He didn't leave.' my wolf said, I nodded, even though I didn't believe her. I knew this would happen. I was right my mate left after we mated. tears rimmed my eyes, threatening to spill over.

I got up and grabbed my clothes and pulled them on. I ran out the bedroom door. I'll go out the kitchen door, nobody will see me.

As I ran into the kitchen my wolf went crazy, she was jumping and howling. I looked up and saw Damian looking at me with a smile on his face. I looked around the kitchen and saw that he made me and himself breakfast. I was wrong, he loves me.

I ran to him and pulled him into a huge hug, I kissed his lips over and over again. he just laughed and guided me to the table. we ate and talked and laughed so much that my cheeks hurt.

"Daisy, want to go on a date with me?" I stared at him wide eyed. he laughed nervously and scratched the back of his head. I smiled and nodded.