Chapter 3 : Alpha's Claim ( Revamped)

"Running from your problems is never the answer. Go back and face them." -Someone

P.o.v Daisy

I pulled my dress on, it fit perfectly with my body. Showing all my curves and making my already big chest look even bigger.

David hates the dress, that's why I'm wearing it. I'm still pissed at him and Alpha Damian.

"Mom, Dad. Make Daisy put on a different dress. Her boobs are hanging out of this one." I smirked at him, he just glared.

"It was hard enough to get her to wear that one, and that's the only dress she owns. Every girl should have a closet full of dresses. I do!" I rolled my eyes, mom wants me to act more girly. She wants me to wear more skirts, dresses, and pink. Yeah, not happening.

"Mom! Make Daisy wear one of your dresses!" He said, I glared at him. It was his turn to smirk.

"I would but all the dresses I have are way more revealing than the one Daisy is wearing." David groaned and glared at me. And, just to piss him off even more, I put on a pair of black high heels. They made me look even sexier.

David groaned and left the kitchen. I giggled at his irritation.

"Daisy? Are you ready?" I looked at my father, he looked like he was going to cry. I pulled him in a hug.

"Do I have to do this?" I whispered, I don't wanna go to the choosing. Male wolf's pick their mate by looks and strength. I shouldn't have worn this dress.

"Oh believe me honey, if the choosing wasn't required, we'd go fishing in Alaska until the choosing month is over. Yes you have to go." I giggled at my father, he loves fishing.

"Well let's go." He said.

"Bye mom!" I yelled as me, my father and David got in dad's midnight blue BMW. I love this car.

David is excited about the choosing, me on the other hand want to throw up. What if I get picked by an arrogant asshole?

I sighed and watched the tress pass by,out the window.

*Time skip to the choosing area*

"And who is this young, beautiful lady?" Davids friend said before he kissed my hand. I hate when people do that. Already seven different guy's kissed the same hand.

How gross is that?

"I'm Daisy. You are?" I say flirtingly. David growled, he doesn't want any of his friend's to be my mate. So I flirt with them just to make him mad.

"I'm Duke, you look amazing by the way." He winked and David was now extremely pissed.

"Duke, my sister is off limits to you and any other asshole player in here. So leave." He nodded and left. He turned and looked at me again, I waved at him.

"Ok, stop it Daisy. I get it, you're mad at me. Get over it." David said grabbing my wrist and pulling me outside.

I would never get over the fact that my brother wants to hurt my Bestfriend. What did he do to David?

"Please Daisy? Stop ignoring me. Please." He sounded so hurt, I can't stand that!

"Ugh! Fine! Just please don't hurt Aaron." I pleaded, he nodded his head and we went back inside. As soon as I got there I regretted it.

Alpha Damian was standing there, waiting for us.he was dresses very nicely, a tux, bow tie, nice shoes. I can honestly say, he looks hot.

"Daisy, you look beautiful." He said, his eye trailing up and down my body. I smirked, the Alpha thinks I'm hot, too bad.

"You look nice too." I said, looking around for Aaron. He should be here already. Then I saw him. Flirting with a girl that had cherry red hair.

I smiled, even though I kissed him doesn't mean I like him like that. We said that well try, it didn't work out. Were to good of friends.

"Excuse me, but I must go over there." I pointed across the room towards Aaron and the red head.

I walked away before David and Alpha Damian could do nor say anything. This is going to be a great night.

-Alpha Damian Point Of View -

I watched her walk over to Aaron, well I kinda watched her ass. What can I say? I'm a guy and Daisy has a nice ass.

"What am I going to do with that stupid omega? Daisy is all over him." I sighed and looked at David.

"Just don't hurt him. I promised Daisy we wouldn't." He said before taking a sip of his drink. I nodded and looked back at Daisy, she was laughing and hugging Aaron and some red head girl.

Daisy looks happy with him, I should just not pick her and let Aaron.

I saw Davis stiffen and his gaze was cold. I turned to see what he was looking at. Aaron licked Daisy's cheek, she was giggling and wiping her face.

I couldn't take it anymore.

"David, I'm going to do something and I don't want you to get mad. Ok?" He narrowed his eyes.

"What are you going to do?" He set his cup down, crossing his arms over his chest. He looks like a child, it was oddly funny.

"It's nothing bad. I swear. Pinky promise." I stuck out my pinky and he laughed. We pink promised and I started walking towards Daisy.

"Daisy," I said tapping her on the shoulder. She turned around and I grabbed her waist and pulled her to me.

I planted my lips on her's, the pack in room went quiet. I pulled away from Daisy and she stood there, shocked. She had no smart remarks or sassy come backs. She just stood there.

I smirked and walked back to David.

What was that?" He asked in a calm voice. Ok now I'm really scared.

"I kissed Daisy."

David did something I never thought he would do. He hugged me.

"Thank you! I thought she would be mated with an asshole, not that your not one. But, I can trust you. Thank you." I smiled, me and David talked about Daisy as Luna for the rest of the time we were together

Daisy is mine, no other male will try and take her. I kissed her, I clamed her. She's mine.

______________________________________

Sorry if this one was boring. It's 3:30 am where I live.

I was literally falling asleep while writing this. Byee!!

One can only love if they feel loved in return.