Chapter 5

"Even when things are hard, smile. Smile because you know you'll get through the biggest problems because you'll always find the solution." -Someone who cares

P.o.v Daisy

It's been a couple weeks since the choosing. Me and Damian have been getting along, but we still fight alot. Mostly over him not letting me see Aaron.

I skipped into the kitchen, I saw savannah and Aaron. I squealed and jumped on him. Savannah laughed, she was okay with me doing this. Hanging on her mate when ever I get the chance.

She's not a jealous bitch like most girls. She's calm, sweet, and is very beautiful. Perfect skin, beautiful brown eyes, full lips. Yep, perfect!

"Is alpha okay with you being by me? He goes all rouge usually." He said, while hugging me tightly. Savannah laughed again, she was such a giggly girl.

She trusts Aaron and me to be next to each other because they love each other. She even let him mark her. Damian asked if he could mark me, I just laughed at him. I won't let a guy that is always mean to my bestie mark me.

Please! Let him mark us! We love him.' My wolf said, she can be very annoying sometimes. 'no. He's not marking us. That's final.' I told her, after that she wouldn't talk to me.

I sighed and I hugged Savannah and Aaron once more before they left for their date. They go out almost every night. It's amazing they don't fall dead on the floor in the mornings.

So, now I'm all alone in the pack house, well Damian is here. He made me move in with him, literally.

"Daisy," I was pulled from my thoughts by Damian, who was standing in front of me. He had no shirt on, he did that on purpose, just to see if I'll react the way other she-wolfs do.

"Daisy," he began, "What did I say about hanging around the omega?" He grabbed my hand, but I pulled it away. He growled softly.

"I don't care what you said about him. He's my Bestfriend. And, he has a mate." I crossed my arms across my chest, as I talked.

"I don't want you hanging around him. He's the omega, Daisy. We're higher then him." He said, his fingers skimming along my cheek. I slapped his hand away.

"That what you think about? Who has more power? That's stupid, Damian. Never say that again." I said before walking away. I got to my bedroom door, which is up stairs, when Damian grabbed my arm and spun me around to face him.

"Never defend the omega. If you do, I'll banish him and his mate. You'll never see them again." I stared at him for about five minutes until I reacted without thinking.

I felt my hand slap his face, and I heard the loud crack it made. Oh shit.

"If you banish them, I'll reject you as a mate." I said as I walked into my room. Damian followed.

"don't ever hit me again. You'll regret it." His voice was going a little dark. His wolf wanted out.

"Ok, sorry." I said, standing by the wall. His eyes grew darker, he narrowed his eyes.

"Go take a shower, the omega's scent is all over you." He said pushing me towards the bathroom. I stopped.

"I already took a shower to day. I'm not taking another one." I say, sitting on the floor.

Suddenly I was slammed up against the wall, I let out a cry of pain as my head hit the wall. Damian had me pinned to the wall so I couldn't move.

"Why do you defy me like that? I'm your alpha! I'm your mate!" I whimpered at his tone, his alpha voice scared the shit out of me.

"I wouldn't de-" I was cut off by a stinging sensation on my cheek, my eyes fill with water. Damian hit me, well its only fair, I hit him first.

"I am your mate, never disrespect me again." I was beyond pissed now, Damān's eyes were dark, but not black.

"I never wanted you to be my mate! I wanted Aaron!" I slapped my hand over my mouth, I can't believe I just said that. It's not tire, I never wanted Aaron as a mate, I wanted someone nice. Not an alpha.

"I-I-I mean, I dont want Aaron, he's my Bestfriend." I said quickly, Damān's eyes were now pitch black, his wolf.took over.

"you want Aaron?" He growled, I shook my head no. He really starting to scare me. His face was inches from mine. I could feel his hot breath on my face.

"Aaron will never have you." He said before dragging me to the bed, and pushing me down.

"Damian? What are you doing?" I ask, my voice shaky.

"Making sure Aaron never touches you." He grabbed my hands and pinned them down to the bed. I squirmed, he just tightened his grip, causing me to whimper in pain.

I moved and moved, nothing was working.

"Stop moving! You'll like it, I promise." Damian said as he kissed my neck. I tried to push him away but I'm not strong enough.

"S-Stop. P-please, Damian!" He just laughed and kissed my lips roughly. I pushed, slapped, kicked and did everything I could to try and get him to get off me, but nothing worked.

"Get off me! Please!"

"No, you're mine!" He growled, I felt his canines scrap against my neck where my mark would be when I'm older, he was going to mark me now!

"Damian! Please wait! Please! I'm sorry!" I pleaded, it didn't work. I felt his teeth sink into my neck. I screamed in pain. I was told that when a female gets marked it hurts in the beginning but turns to pleasure later. Mine was totally different.

Mine hurt really bad, when his teeth sunk in, it felt like it was burning. It never felt pleasurable. Tears slipped out of my eyes as he pulled his teeth out of my neck and licked the blood away.

'He marked us without permission.' My wolf cried, I hate seeing her sad. 'I know, baby. It's okay.' I said to her through my mind.

"I love you Daisy. This is for your own good." He pulled me into a hug, I didn't hug him back. My wolf whined and whimpered. I knew he could hear her cause he sighed.

"I'm sorry, Daisy. I had to." I lay on the bed and pull the blanket up to my ears. I didn't wanna see him right now.

He sighed and kissed my cheek and left. More tears poured out of my eyes, this is the most I've ever cried. I stayed like that until darkness consumed me.

P.o.v unknown

"One day, you'll be with me. You'll be safe with me Daisy. Sleep tight."

_______________________________________

Who do you think the unknown person is?