💫 Chapter-38💫

Start from the beginning

Yoongi- Hyung, I trust her and I know she is very nice and kind. And I really don't have any problem. The thing I want to know is how are you trusting her this easily? You never trust someone easily.

Jin- Yoongs, it's will be soon a month since we all live together. It was enough time for me to trust her and know that she is not a harm to anyone of us.

Yoongi held Jin's shoulder and made him turn towards him and then said.

Yoongi- Hyung! I know you are hiding something from me. Tell me what is it?

Jin slowly removed Yoongi's hands from his shoulders and said

Jin- Nothing Yoongi.

Yoongi- Don't lie to me Hyung. I know you better than anyone. I know when you are lying so there is  no need. Just tell me.

Jin- Yoongi, I said it's nothing.

Yoongi- Ok, don't tell me. Just don't expect me to get it done then.

He said and went and sa in the couch. Jin turned back and looked at him. He came near him

Jin- You are blackmailing me now Yoongi.

Yoongi- If you wanna take it like that, then ok I am blackmailing. Now, tell me.

Jin sighed and came near Yoongi. He sat near him and said

Jin- Fine I will tell you. But, not here. When we will reach home. I will tell you with others.

Yoongi- Ok. But...... Are you sure you will tell YN?

Jin- Yup Yoongi. That kid, never asked us and I bet she won't. She knows how to respect others personal life is. And I happy that she is like that.
But, she will have to know one day. And I don't want her to misunderstand anything of we tell her later. She may thing, we don't trust her. So, it will be better if I tell her before.

Yoongi- I guess you are right Hyung. But will you tell her everything or?

Jin- No. Not everything, just about her.

Yoongi- Ok.

💀💀💀

Jin and Yoongi came back home after a very tired day. After talking a shower they came to the dinning room where the rest were already there waiting for them.

They both went and sat on their place and the maids served them and geby all started eating.

They all were talking with each other and when suddenly Jungkook said

Jungkook- Jin Hyung!! You know What Hobi Hyung did today?

He said and they all looked at him. Hoseok chuckled a little and focused on his eating while the others focused on Jungkook.

Namjoon- Did he punished any student?

YN- Ani Oppa. Hobi Oppa danced!!

Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon- Huh!!

YN laughed at their shocked expression and told them what happened in school. The 95s and Namjoon were shocked.

Yoongi- Namjoon, he will show you anytime. Anyways, after dinner, except for YN you all come in Jin Hyung's room. He wants to tell us something.

YN- Are you all planning to murder someone or me?

She said making Jimin choke in his kimchi, Taehyung on his water and Namjoon in the air.

YN looked at the them and laughed.

YN- Aish Oppa. Chill I was joking. You should have seen your face.

She said laughing. Jungkook also laughed with her.

Jin- YN, it's not funny. And Yoongi here wants to know why I trust you so much. So, I am just gonna tell them that. If you wanna come, you can come.

He said and everyone except for Yoongi, looked at him shocked hearing that while Jin looked at YN for the answer. She said

YN- umm..... I will pass. I want to sleep. You all have talk.

Jin- Sure.

After they had their dinner, YN went to her room to sleep while the rest went to Jin's room. 

When they all were settled, they all looked at Jin.

Jin- Hmm so..................

Hey Moonlights

How was it?

Also, Happy Independence Day To Indian Moonlights

Do a vote and Comment

Love you all so much
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Words Count- 1005