"Thank you," She winked at him as she grabbed the second dart as well moving back behind the island. Lando moved into the kitchen now as well hiding on the other side. "So what was that you were saying about what I would get if I win?"

"You will get whatever you want," Lando smiled as he saw her foot disappear behind the edge of the table.

"I already get that," Leah smiled as she tucked the bullets into her pockets. She slowly stood up and peaked over the edge of the table smiling at Lando as he stared at her.

"No headshots, that's all I ask," Lando added as he blew her a kiss. She caught it and disappeared. She giggled as she slid across the floor and shot at him, but he'd moved behind the table.

"Damn it, Lan," Leah sighed as she reloaded and hurried toward the couch. Lando shot as she suddenly tumbled over the couch. He heard the thud as she hit the floor.

"Leah!" Lando ran over to her and looked over the couch. she smiled at him behind the barrel of her Nerf Gun.

"I love you," She shot as he shot him in the chest. She raised her hands in the air declaring her victory.

"that was evil," He pointed his gun at her and shook his head. "Despicable." He shook his head and moved away from her.

"Lando, I need your help," Leah tossed the gun on the couch as she raised her arms in the air. "I could really use a hug." He set his Nerf gun on the table and went back to the living room seeing her still on her back with her arms raised. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around her lifting her off the ground as she wrapped hers around his neck giving his cheek quickly. "I love you."

"I love you most, now, what are we going to eat because Pippin and I couldn't decide," Lando kissed her as he pulled her back toward the kitchen. "I want to cook, you might just have to walk me through it. I'm getting better though, you have to admit that?" He pointed at her and she nodded as she leaned against the counter watching him move toward the pantry. He paused and then looked at her. Really looked at her.

"Were you crying?" He asked as he moved back toward her leaving the cabinet doors open. Leah shook her head as she smiled at him. He cupped either side of her face making her look at him.

"That was a lie Leah Ann Norris," Lando muttered as he waited for her to say the truth. "Weren't you with your lawyers? Are you okay? What happened?" She smiled and kissed him again, but he didn't drop the worried look.

"I'm fine, I was just talking with her about life and everything and my emotions got the better of me, I swear I'm okay," Leah wrapped her hands around his wrists assuring him that she was fine. "Now, do you want pasta or breakfast?"

"Oh I could go for some hotcakes," Lando nodded as he went to the fridge pulling out the steaks they bought yesterday.

"That's what I thought," Leah smiled and grabbed the pan from the cabinet and put it on the stove. The pair worked together getting everything ready, moving around one another like they'd been living together their whole lives. Pippin too weaved through their legs as he joined the fun.

"Did you see what everyone has been saying about me?" Lando asked suddenly as he started to mix the pancake batter. Leah had taught him her mother's family recipe when they'd first started dating and he'd loved it. He made sure to memorize it so she didn't have to keep reminding him.

"I have, but it's all not true, I know you didn't mean to break my trophy, Lan, and the people already got paid for it, so it's not as big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be," Leah assured him as she poured the eggs into the pan hearing them sizzle.

"They are calling me immature and unprofessional," He sighed as he shook his head staring back into the batter. Leah moved closer to him running her hand over the back of his shoulders.

"Lando, people will use anything as an excuse to hate on others who are doing good, you didn't receive any hate before you started winning. Back-to-back podiums, that's amazing, and others are starting to realize what a threat you are, so they are trying to tear down your character," Leah leaned her head on his shoulder. He looked down at her and realized she was right. She and Max have the most hate out of anyone on the grid because they win so often. Many call it boring to watch and uneventful because they can't even battle with one another. He kissed the top of her head and then returned to making his pancake batter. He grabbed a little quarter cup and started scooping small amounts onto the pan.

"I don't know what I would do without you," He whispered as he watched the small bubbles appear on the pale batter.

"You wouldn't know how to cook, that's for sure," She teased him as she wrapped her arms around his waist. He scoffed and tried to shove her away from him, but she held on tight.

"You know what I mean though," He rested his head atop hers and let his arms wrap around her. They stayed there for a few moments. "If you don't let go you are going to make me burn the first batch." Leah shot back and went to her eggs as well making him laugh at her.

" Leah shot back and went to her eggs as well making him laugh at her