🦋Chapter 39🖤

Start from the beginning

"What are you doing here this early, please go away" she said immediately changing the subject

"I couldn't start my day without speaking to you so I thought I'll stop by before heading off to the hospital" he said as he handed her the flowers which she refused to collect

"Take it otherwise I'll kiss you again" he said as she quickly grabbed the flowers covering her mouth making him chuckle

"Do you like it?" He asked looking between her and the flowers

"It's nice" she said as she stared at the flower, she loved roses a lot, but can't show it to him so he wouldn't go far with his little scheme on her

"I'm glad" he said

"Thank you" she said making him smile

"You're welcome my lady" he said with his smile on his face which made her smile, she couldn't help it.

"I'll leave now, I'll stop by later, is there anything you'd like me to get you?" He said as she shook her head

"Are you sure?" He asked as she replied yes

"Alright then, I'll be back much later, okay" he said as she nodded before waving goodbye to the woman as she waved back at him quickly going back inside trying to get a hold of what just happened.

Looking at her hands she saw she was still holding the flowers which she threw on the floor immediately, and kept cursing herself on why she accepted it and why she even smiled back and waved at him. No doubts he was taking all that as a green light from her, why is she letting this happen, she's a married woman who's supposed to be by her husband's side so why is she allowing a sinful romance into her life. She knew one thing now and she had to do it no matter what, she has to stop all this before it gets to far otherwise she may end up losing everything and bringing shame upon herself and her mum.

Assar quickly picks up the flower and runs straight to her room throwing it in the trash can there. Taking a deep breath she goes into the shower to have her bath, hopefully this cold water would clear off her head. She usually baths for 15 minutes but today was different, she spent 45 minutes in the bathtub before getting out.

All the time there as much as she tried getting the whole incident with Umar out of her head he was the only one she could think of, nothing else, the kiss she so much regret but enjoyed kept replaying in her mind.

She cursed herself as she got out going to dress up, she has decided to go visit Arman today, maybe seeing him would make her get her mind off Umar.

Assar comes down to the living room and see her mum has already prepared breakfast and were eating.

She greets them as she arrives in the living room while they respond to her asking her why she's all dressed up.

"I'm going to check on Arman" she tells them as they immediately become uninterested, she's not at all surprised after all no one likes Arman.

She bids them goodbye few minutes later and head straight to the hospital.

🦋
Opening the door to the ward Assar sees her husband sitting on the bed while resting his back, her presence got his attention as he looked in her direction smiling at her as she smiled back before walking up to him.

"Good morning" she said standing next to him as he immediately pulled her in for a hug, he indeed missed his wife a lot, he was sure not expecting her this early but seeing her made him happy and if his lucky enough he would be able to keep her till night.

"Were you lonely?" She asked as she hugged him back, she didn't break the hug trying to feel that comfort with him, there's no comfort, why isn't the hug as peaceful as the one she had with Umar, why does Arman hug feel plain and normal, where's the butterflies and mixed feelings, why isn't she feeling anything.