Yang: "Well, I guess that's not so bad. Adds a lot of pressure though."

Rosa: "Only three questions? They sound like wishes to me."

Nora: "Then let's put it to a vote!" She zips around the room, causing Ruby to jump and Qrow to spit out his coffee. "What should we ask first? Oh! Can we ask for more questions? CAN WE ASK FOR MORE QUESTIONS?!"

Rosa: "My point is proven."

Ren: (facepalming) "They're not wishes..."

Ozpin: (chuckling) "I'm afraid you won't be able to ask it anything at the moment." Nora grunts in frustration. "The questions were used before I sealed it away."

Ruby: "Well, at least now we know what it is."

Azure: "And we'll be sure to keep it safe!"

*End of Flashback*

Azure reaches the mail box and sees Qrow up ahead. He is narrating a letter he wrote to Ironwood, detailing recent events, in his head.

Qrow: 'It's been two weeks since the attack on Haven. The official report states that the plot to destroy Mistral's CCT Tower was thwarted by Ghira Belladonna and the Faunus militia group from Menagerie. A Huntsman and some students coincidentally visiting the headmaster were also able to lend some assistance. Unfortunately, Leonardo Lionheart lost his life while trying to defend his school. And those responsible for organizing the attack managed to escape. As I'm sure you can guess, there's a lot more to this report than I'm willing to say in this letter. But for now, what I'm trying to say is that we're on our way to Atlas, James. There's a good chance we'll get there before this letter does, but in case we don't, I need you to know that we're bringing a lot more than bad news with us. See you soon, Qrow.'

Qrow places the letter in a mail box. Azure walks up to the mail box and pulls out something from his pocket. It was a letter to his mother. He starts to recall the contents within the letter in his head as he looks at it.

Azure: 'Hey Mom, it's me, Azure. I just wanted to write to you to let you know that I'm alright. The others and I are still together, and I was able to get my team and Ruby's team together again. We are on our way to Atlas, so if you're wondering how much longer I will be gone... I would say weeks. But I'll remember to write more letters to you after I reach Atlas. If only we could use our Scrolls to communicate, but no time for complaining! I will continue to keep myself, Ruby, and my friends safe. Trust me on that! I'll write to you soon. I love you and stay safe.'

Azure comes back to reality and places his letter inside the box as well. Suddenly, Ruby runs by and bumps into Qrow, who bumps into Azure.

Azure: "Woah!"

Qrow: "Hey, what's with the running?"

Ruby: "And what's with the standing? It's almost time!"

Ruby sees the people chattering in the station lobby. She uses her Semblance to get something and fly through the gate. She then emerges smiling and humming, approaching the benches where her companions, minus Blake, are waiting. Azure comes up behind her, having used his Semblance as well.

Yang: "And?"

Ruby: "Ahh!" Ruby shows them a bag.

Weiss: "What an absolute waste of time--"

Yang: "What did you get me?"

Ruby: (singsong) "You'll have to wait and see!"

Yang: "No fair!"

After Ruby sticks her tongue, Yang attempts to snatch the bag from Ruby, who recoils back behind Azure. Nora jumps in between them all.

Nora: "Oh, I can't believe we're taking the train to Argus! The beautiful northern coastline... You really think it's too early for beach season?"

Auburn RWBY (RWBY x Male OC, Ruby x Male Reader)[On Hold]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें