Updates & information

Hello everyone! I have some great
news!
(LIMITED TIME READ:)
THIS STORY WILL BE REMOVED FROM ALL FREE PLATFORMS (10/18/2023).
the series is slowly migrating over to galatea. sorry guys!

This being said the story will still be free to read on galatea BUT there will be wait timers between chapters!

if you wish to skip all that and pay to read, you may also subscribe to me on inkitt! information below.

IF you do not wish to go through the hassle of dealing with other apps, i do host free reading events on special occasions where you can read this story on this app. dates may very but you can expect these events on:

(8/2/20--) LTF birthday

(4/15/20--)My birthday

(10/10/20--) FTR birthday

(12/14/20--)SYM birthday

(other events may vary)

(SUPPORT ME:)
I've had a few people ask me about patreon and how to donate or support me. I've decided to set up a Subscription over on INKITT for this reason! Now you are able to donate/support me and gain access to Galatea exclusive stories and more!

Tier 1-(Deamers) is a 3$ monthly sub.
This one is basic donations/support for anyone who enjoys my stories.

Tier 2- (star Gazers) is a 5$ monthly sub that gives you access to sneak peaks to future stories, concept art, book cover art, polls for future stories and so on.

Tier 3- (Star seekers) is a 10$ monthly sub that will give you access to my galatea non-exclusive stories including (Last to fall)(First to rise) (Symbiotic) and any other stories when they go to galatea! Not only that, but you will gain access to bonus content/chapters and the latest edits to these stories.
With this sub you also have access to everything from the previous subscription tiers.

I'm still tweaking and making changes to the stories and these tiers so do know things will be subject to change in the future! More content will be added and so forth.

On another note I will make it very clear that ALL work in progress stories will stay free and on all platforms until they are finished/moved to galatea so stories such as symbiotic, subject-59, and everything else will stay up in their respectful platforms for the time being.

First to rise shall be going to Galatea soon, so once it's up on there it will be come part of the (star seekers) subscription tier.

Even if you don't want to subscribe I still suggest following me over on inkitt for updates and information. Other platforms do not have walls where I can easily post information for all readers to see so if your wondering why updates take so long or what's happening with certain stories, I suggest heading over there for more info!

Once again thank you all for the love and support, I wouldn't be able to make these stories without all you amazing readers!