𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | memories

"CHAT, toss the pencil to me!" Ladybug calls, and the object comes hurling over in her direction.

"Not so fast, kitty cat." Rememberer, the akumatized villain for today, comes running over to Chat Noir and taps his head.

"You will now relive your worst memory."

Seven years ago..

"Let her go, Hawk Moth." I said, in a low and deep voice, demanding for Ladybug back.

"Why should I? After all, I'm just trying to do the right thing, and she's just getting in the way, Adrien." Hawk Moth responded with a conniving tone.

".. What?"

"You heard me, son."

Son?!

"No, no, no, no." I backed away from my father, glancing at the separate room that Ladybug was being held in.

"I'm trying to bring her back, Adrien. I'm doing this for you, for her, for our family."

"Shut up," I hesitantly say, looking up at Hawk Moth.

"Son"

"I said, SHUT UP!" I run forward and attack my father, my stick slamming against his face and knocking him to the ground. I take this spare time to run to the other room and free Ladybug from her captivity.

"Thanks, AChat." She says. Um, okay, weird.

"No problem, but we don't have time right now. Hawk Moth is Gabriel Agreste, and we need to kick his ass ASAP."

"What?" She asks, confused.

"C'mon!" I gesture for her to follow me back out to my father. We both run together, but when we get there, Hawk Moth is standing up, waiting for us.

Without another word, we all start to fight, tackling each other to the ground and trying to take a miraculous. But soon enough, I had pinned my father down to the ground, and there was a clear path to take the butterfly miraculous. My hand lowered to his upper chest, and I was just about to snatch the brooch when I heard a loud.. roar behind me.

I turned around to see the one and only Mayura, along with her bear sentimonster she had created. It charged at me, and I had to let my father go in order to dodge the attack.

"You're lucky this miraculous is fixed now, or else you'd be facing a worse death than what I'm about to do to you!" I said, now running towards Mayura.

"Chat!" I heard Ladybug yell from behind me, but I didn't listen. I continued fighting the dark-blue haired woman. Eventually I swiftly grabbed the objectan iPad, and broke it. The bear disappeared.

I looked to my right, and there was Ladybug, who stood by my side, as she and I had now cornered Hawk Moth and Mayura.

"There's nowhere to run. Just hand over your miraculous." Ladybug stated, glaring at the villains.

"Nooroo, dark wings fall."

"Duusu, fan in."

The villains de-transformed and there stood Gabriel Agreste and Nathalie Sancoeur in front of my eyes. One person who I barely talked to, and another who I talked to everyday.

But then suddenly, the two took off their brooches and flung them in the air, through an open window behind me and LB. We tried to catch them, but failed. We accepted defeat and went to apprehend Gabriel and Nathalie, holding their hands behind them and calling the police.

I went to my father and when I did, I whispered in his ear, "I never want to look at you again, or speak to you again. You have no place in my life anymore and I will never forgive you for what you have done. Mom wouldn't have wanted this, and neither do I."

Back to the present..

"Oh Ladybug, don't think that you're off the hook too just because you have my akumatized object!" Rememberer said. Ladybug got zapped as well, but barely flinched at the memory and just broke the pencil.

"Time to de-evilize," She said, purifying the akuma. "Miraculous Ladybug."

Now, there were tears in Ladybug's eyes, but she wouldn't admit it. Her bad memory wasn't going to get to her. She had to be strong. Strong for Paris, strong for Chat, and strong for herself.

The akumatized victim waved a goodbye and Ladybug glanced at Chat Noir, who had gone to the Eiffel Tower. She followed him there, and the sight of him crying and holding himself made her want to cry even harder. Without saying a word, she walked up to him, sat down, and pulled the cat into a long hug. Chat buried his head in her shoulder, crying and telling her about his memory.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude, m'lady. Could you please hand me your miraculous?"

"It's okay.." Ladybug repeated over and over again, maybe not just to Chat Noir but to herself, too. Her memory was echoing in the back of her mind, over and over again, trying to remind the poor girl about what happened so many years ago.

"Chat Blanc has.. gotten into some mischief."

Tears were welling up in those bluebell eyes, fighting to escape and fall down her cheek, but she couldn't let them. No, no, no, not today. Not right now.

"It was our love that did this to the world, m'lady."

Suddenly, a purple looking butterfly was seen nearing the two, and Ladybug reached for her yoyo and quickly purified it. She continued hugging Chat, brushing his hair and trying to calm him and herself down. Her breath was quick and she just wanted to sit there forever.

Once Chat Noir had calmed down, he lifted his head and looked up at Ladybug, "M'lady, what was your memory?"

"Nothing important, Chaton."

-

i needed to make u guys sad after that last chapter with all that sweet adrienette HAHAHAHA