Chapter 20

*warning this chapter contains some sexual content
_____________________________

It was the night we had to leave and Jordan was still running around panicking, thinking he didn't pack everything I needed if I was in little space. "It's fine we packed everything" I tried to tell him but he wasn't listening. I could hear him mumble under his breath "pacifier, check. Diapers, check. Bottles,check." I started to laugh he looked so cute. I kissed his forehead and finally he realizes me "it's all packed. Stop freaking out." I told him trying to use a stern voice. His shoulders relaxed and he let out a sigh. "Thanks babe I was spiralling there for a moment" he said planting a kiss on my cheek in return.

Finally we left, Charlie bought a limo to pick us all up so we were all together when we got to the airport. I've never flown and was really nervous but excited about it. The whole time I squeezed Jordan's hand and looked out the small airplane window at all the cloud in the sky and the little lands underneath us.

When we got to the resort we all went our separate ways to our rooms. We each shared a room with our partner and we finally got to meet Kiki's girlfriend, Candice, who looks badass compared to how cute Kiki looks, but she's really nice and cool. Kiki also told her about my age regression and apparently she already knew an age regresser before.

We all met up for dinner quickly but since we got to the resort late in the day we went to sleep right after. The next day we hung out at the beach all day. I brought a pair of goggles so daddy took me out deeper in the water to find fishy's. we saw a couple big ones but it was mostly little tiny fish. I was little all the first day but the second day I mainly stayed big.

After dinner we all decided to go for a night swim since the pool was open all night long. "I'm heading back now" Rebecca said as she got out of the pool and dried off a bit. Everyone was now gone but me and Jordan and no one else was at the pool or even outside. I knew this was my chance to finally kiss Jordan as I wanted to all day long and couldn't wait any longer.

Jordan's POV
Rose came up to me and pecked my lips. I was in shock but looked at her in hunger and wanted more. I pecked her lips this time but we didn't part, we fell under water and opened our mouths to kiss. Water was pooling in between our mouths but we didn't care.

When we were both out of breath we resurfaced and began making out again. I could feel her body push up against mine harder and she began to rub herself on my thigh I was using to holster her above the water. She took charge kissing me down my neck then down my chest, her tongue paying close attention to my nipples as it swirled around them and her soft bites made moans slip through my mouth.

"Can we?"she said before going any further. I pulled her into a more rough kiss as I wasn't letting go of her face against mine. "Of course" I finally replied. I slipped off my swimsuit and led her hand to my member. "I've never done it" she whispered in my ear like she was embarrassed. We've done things before but it was mostly oral and she's never touched it.

I wrapped her hand around it and guided her hand up and down until she got into a rhythm. As she was jerking me off I placed small pecks down her neck which only made her start to tremble wanting more, wanting something inside her. I took her bottoms off and made sure she was loose enough. My fingers entered her, a loud moan escaped her lips and she stopped what she was doing.  She wrapped her arms around me to keep her self up as her legs were becoming jello from pleasure.

"You sure you're ready?" I ask. "Mmhmm" she moaned to reassure me while not being able to talk from pleasure. "It will hurt" I told her before entering. My member danced around her for a couple seconds until pushing in. She let out a moan that also sounded like a cry with a tear rolling down her face.