Chapter 10-Pandora

Pandora was always the odd one. For the first three years of school she had no friends, however then came Regulus she still remembers the day as if it was yesterday. That day she was crying in the back of the library even she can't hold in forever. So many people walked past not asking if she was ok most just laughing at her. Then came Regulus, he told his friends to go and sat next to Pandora.

Regulus was the scary sort who everyone was scared of even the older years. Most likely it was his title. People assume that he is cruel when he is actually the softest, kindest person ever created. And now her best friend might die and she can't do anything to stop it. The Regulus who threatened people who called Pandora names. One time this guy named Harry a seventh year Hufflepuff hexed Pandora and Regulus got him expelled. Pandora had to do something about it.

She owed him a lot as much as he refuses. Dumbledore is a dick and she was going to make sure that  he regretted picking his name out of the goblet. 

Pandora was angry and that was rare. She was going to hurt someone anyone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking to the library she overheard someone talking about Regulus usually she ignores them but this time she listens in.

"He probably used dark magic to get picked out of that goblet Prongs." Sirius Black said about his own brother. James Potter laughed .How dare they she came out of her hiding spot eyes flaring Sirius did not seem to notice. 

"Oh Pan-"Sirius started but never finished because she started to hex him "aukpalliajuq qingarmi" and blood started to pour out of his nose she did not stop there.

"quttiktumiittut nasait ullulimaaq!" She shouted and huge high heels grew on his foot James desperately trying to get it of but it wont until the day is done that is when everything seemed to stop when Mcgonigal came. She froze